KIM NAMJOON

Namjoon was coming over to help you study for your college test. You were so stressed out about everything, honestly, you just wanted a break. But no. If you wanted to graduate collage, you have to study for this damn test!

Ding dong

"Oop, must be namjoon." You get out of your room, go downstairs, and to the door opening it revealing a tall handsome blonde; with the cutest dimples you have ever seen.
He stood there smiling with a hello. "H-hey sorry the house is a bit of a mess, come on in." You say as you start picking somethings up, cleaning a bit. Namjoon had his bag, and was wearing comfy clothes like a kaki sweater, and jeans, with gucci slides.
"Come on, lets study." You whine, leading him to your bedroom. He chuckles as he follows. "Nice room." He says, taking a look around. "Ehhh, I dont know if your being honest or trying to bully me." You burst out laughing. He does also and shakes his head.

You both layed on the floor as you took out your books, and he took out his notes. It was an hour of blah blah math, blah blah biology, blah blah geography. Your brain was basically toasted. As you look at your book, you see Namjoon starring at you in the corner of your eye. You casually look at him, and his glare stays on you. His eyes were sparkling like a night time full of stars. "...what?" You managed to ask. "You're really beautiful.." he casually says; still looking at you. "I-I'm sorry what?" You were so shocked. You felt your blood pressure rise, your heart was in your head and throat, your body was shaking and you felt as if you were in a dessert.

Namjoon gets closer to you slowly. You wanted to move, but you were still in shock. "Lets stop studying that shit for awhile and let me study you.." he suductivly says. Your heart went faster, literally thrusting in your chest. You felt a tingling sensation in your womanhood. "Why do I feel this way.? God i feel so..horny.." you say to yourself, except the last word. "You feel horny?" Namjoon smirks. You close your eyes in disapointment. "Why would I say THAT part loudy? Ugh idiot!" You mentally facepalm yourself.

Opening your eyes, Namjoon planted a rough kiss on your lips. Your eyes went wide, but fell in to the kiss. He started tracing his fingertips on your side, causing you to want more. Deeping the kiss, and adding tongue, he went closer, rubbing his bulge at your lower area. Quietly, you groaned his name. His hand made way inside your mini shorts, and started careasing you buttcheek. Your fingers travelled through his hair. Though he did stop. "Maybe we should get on the bed?" He chuckles, bitting his bottom lip. You shyly blushing, nodded and layed on the bed, as you see him hover above you. He starts kissing your neck, licking it, and leaving hickeys. Joon takes off his shirt, revealing some well lined packs. You were literally dying to lick them.

Removing his pants, he removed your shorts, leaving both in underwear. His fingers started massaging your clothed clit. "Already really wet now? Ahh, ill make you cream baby~" your face flushed red, and thrusted your hips at him. Signing that you were needy. "Patients princess~" he says, moving your silk panties off, and touches your clit; slowly rotating around it with his thumb. This was driving you crazy. You wanted him to go faster, or better yet, you wanted him in you. He adds two fingers and roughly thrusted into you. Moaning softly, but feeling shy, you covered your mouth. "Let me hear your moans. I want the neighborhood to know my fucking name." He removed his fingers and took his dick out, roughly ramming into you.

Your fingers tightly grip on the sheets, throwing your head back; moaning so loudly. Namjoon was groaning and hissing as he aggresivly thrust into you, holding on to the bed sheets. You wrapped your arms around his neck, but the sipped down, and you dug your nails deeper and deeper with each thrust. "Ah~! Namjoon~ " you moaned loudly. The bed was squeaking, but could catch up rythm. The sound of skin clapping filled the air. "You like that? Huh?" You nodded. He pulls out his dick and orders you to turn around. You did as told, and got on all four. He softly kisses your ass, then starts eating you out before he fucks you again. "Thats some good juice~" he slaps your ass, and sticks his dick in your anus.

You bit your bottom lip, and groaned. "Fuck me like your bitch daddy~" you grinded on him. He chuckles and starts fucking you fastly again. Your breast were bouncing up and down with each thrust. He grabs your hip and thrust faster, grabbing your hair in a pigtail, pulling your head back gently. Your eyes roll back from pleasure, letting out the loudest moans. "Fuck yeah baby~ let your moans fill the room~" he hissed, thrusting you in a circular motion. His hand went down to fastly rub your clit, causing your legs to weaken, and drip a lot. "I-Im cuming~ nngh~!" You moaned loudly, giving the warning. "Ugh~ me too~" Joons thrust got sloppier and sloppier, until he hold his place in you and released his sperm. You can feel his warm liquid flowing in and out of you, dripping from when he pulls out. You both were sweaty and out of breath. You flipped over to your back panting, as Namjoon cuddles next to you.

"Well finish studying tomorrow~" you say as he kisses your forehead. "Yes but, now i need to know something.." you frown in confusion. "Well..I helped you with your studies for three years now and well, obviously I fell in love with you so..would be my girlfriend?" You looked at him closely. Same sparkly eyes as before. You smile widely nd nodded quickly. "Yes! Of course i will!" You replied. And with that, he kissed you, and cuddled with you all night...

The end

Authors note:
Heyy hoped you enjoyed this. Not my first time with the fanfics soO ooF.
Request are welcome anytime. Idol, anime character, actor,actress whatevrr u want! Plz follow, vote and comment! Next week will kim seokjin!