vii

❝how was that?❞

❝why are you asking me? i don't think people are gonna say that you're kissing me the wrong way, dumbass.❞

jisung groaned as he flopped himself on his bed. his lips were swollen from kissing chenle so much. now now, don't take this wrong way. jisung was asked to kiss chenle in front of his classmates and that sent him into a seizure as the two obviously aren't actually dating.

but of course anyone would take this the wrong way.

donghyuck offered jisung kissing lessons in which it's just jisung sadly watching mark and donghyuck kissing. it was disgusting. he was only a child, a pure, innocent child that had been traumatized.

he wondered how jaemin and chenle did it. acting like you're in love when you're not. there were so many questions about this so called job of chenle's. is dating allowed? do they ever have a crush on someone? are they even allowed to have a crush?

jisung sat up and looked at the older.

❝lele, how do you do it? this.. job. don't you ever want to be in a relationship?❞ chenle snapped out of his thoughts as he heard the other speak. questions. chenle's worst enemy especially when it came to his job. ❝huh? oh, um, i mean yeah. i haven't liked someone in a while so i'm not really sure i want to be in a relationship.❞

chenle hasn't always liked boys. he had a little crush on yuqi when he was little. that was the one secret he has never told anyone. not even jaemin. he hasn't found the one. and he wouldn't be allowed to even have a crush on someone with his job.

it is about being a boyfriend after all.

if only he knew what being in love felt like.

maybe he should find out soon. he doesn't want this job forever. at least for now. ❝so are you still losing your shit over the fact that you're a bad kisser?❞ the chinese teased. jisung rolled his eyes. ❝i'm not a bad kisser. i just never led the kisses, okay?❞

ah that's right. kangmin still existed. sadly. usually kangmin would be running around jisung's mind for some odd reason. but recently, that wasn't the case. instead of kangmin, it was.. chenle. chenle was on jisung's mind a lot.

❝so, why don't you prove it?❞ the shorter smirked. ❝fine, i will.❞ and with that, the two boys were back to kissing. again, for the sake of practically making out in front of their class.

chenle pulled away from the kiss with a smirk on his face.

❝maybe you aren't a bad kisser after all,❞

☎️

the last thing jisung remembered was walking into class and suddenly waking up my someone hitting him with a heavy ass textbook. ❝park you better wake up before mrs.ryu starts smacking your ass.❞ a voice said. jisung groaned softly as he lifted his head from the table.

he turned slightly only to see hyunjoon smiling. ❝leave me alone.❞ jisung slammed his head back on his desk. ❝why are you so tired? what did you do last night?❞ hyunjoon wiggled his eyebrows. jisung gagged.

❝get whatever you're thinking out of your perverted mind, i just couldn't sleep.❞ the boy only moved closer. ❝were you thinking of.. a special someone?❞ hyunjoon whispered. hearing this, the purple haired boy blushed.

was him thinking about chenle all day obvious?

no way. he couldn't be as obvious as jaemin. that god damn kid.

okay, okay, say what you want, alright? but just because jisung was thinking about chenle didn't mean anything. it's not like he has a crush on chenle or anything. 

the taller boy shook his head. ❝hyunjoon i don't want to dea—❞ ❝ji, have you seen jaemin hyung?❞ it was chenle. for some reason, jisung felt butterflies in his stomach. ❝n-no, why?❞ jisung wanted to punch himself for stuttering.

chenle looked uneasy.

❝i need to tell him something. if you see him, can you call me please?❞

the younger nodded.

hyunjoon smirked. ❝hey, you're jisung's boyfriend, right?❞ chenle blushed and nodded. ❝me and my boyfriend are going on a date on saturday, you guys wanna come with?❞

shit.

both chenle and jisung made eye contact.

❝sure. what time?❞ the other boy took a moment to think. jisung gulped. it's been almost 3 weeks and they have never been on a date with someone else.

❝how about 1?❞ the chinese boy nodded. hyunjoon then gave more details on this double date only to be yelled at by the teacher.

saturday was going to be hell.

buckle the hell up, park jisung.

_tbc_