sex

george was shocked to see them comfortably talking with her. he was used to them giving everybody the cold shoulder. that was when he realized: they were flirting with her. he huffed, becoming uncomfortable with that thought. he didn't really know why, but something about that unsettled him. she looked at her from across the room as he tuned his guitar.

she giggled as paul explained an embarrassing story of a preteen john.

"i swear! he genuinely thought boys had periods." he swore, chuckling with her.

it was funny to everybody but john, in which the joke was at his expense.

"oh, very funny. do i need to tell ava the lifeguard story?" john teased paul.

paul widened his eyes.

"tell it and you're dead, lennie!" paul threatened.

"boys!" george shouted out, getting all of their attention.

"can we actually get some fuckin' work done?" george asked aggressively.

ringo nodded his head, wanting to get work done as well.

paul shrugged it off.

"oh, we work everyday! can't we just get a break? its for ava." he complained.

george rolled his eyes. ava shook her head.

"no! don't let me stop your work!" she obliged, putting up her hands.

"see? can we just try and finish a song?" george suggested eagerly.

"ehh, but my hands are cramping up." john lied, stretching out his hands.

george groaned. but before they knew it, the bell rang.

"oh! i have to get going! it was fancy meeting you all!" she informed as she got up, shaking hands with all of them.

"george, see you afterschool!" she jovially notified, waving at him as she walked off.

george gave her a head nod, irritated with how the day had gone. paul turned to him.

"hey, afterschool we should all-" paul was suggesting something before being cut off by george.

"if you want to talk to ava, go do it your fucking self. don't bring me into it." he advised angrily, walking off.