Tododeku

I wake up to my phone ringing. Todoroki's name pops up on the screen, "Hello?" I answered groggily.

"Hello Midoriya, are you awake?" I heard his voice on the other end.

"Well, yeah I'm talking to you." I smiled a bit. I glance at my clock and it was nearly three in the morning.

"Can you come to my room?" He sounded a little worried.

"Yeah, of course! Do I need to bring anything?"

"I don't think so. Please hurry though."

I started to worry as well, "Todoroki are you okay?"

"I'm okay."

"Alright, well, I'll see you in a bit." I said and hung up. I grabbed my bag and walked out the door. I stepped into the elevator. What would he need this early in the morning? I'm glad he called me instead of pushing it down and avoiding it. Whatever it was.

The doors opened to the fifth floor and I crept down the hallway. I got to Todoroki's door and knocked once before it quickly opened, making me jump slightly. "Are you sure you're okay?" I questioned. He just pulled me into the dark room.

"I need your help." He held onto the collar of my shirt.

"Todoroki you're scaring me." We held eye contact for what seemed minutes. He moved one of his hands from my shirt and pointed at the wall.

I followed his fingers and just stood there in shock. "Did you wake me up because there was a spider?"

"I'm sorry, I've never liked them." he said looking at his feet, "They're so creepy. I know it's stupid." I smiled at him and pulled his face up by his chin.

"It's not stupid, I think it's cute." I whispered sweetly. He blushed and looked back at his feet. "Do you mind opening the doors to the balcony?"

"Sure, yeah" he did as I said. I walked over to the spider, letting it crawl into my hands. "So do you want a shoe or maga- what the fuck are you doing!" He yelled and slowly backed away from me.

"Spiders are our friends, Todoroki. He just wants to sleep." I said putting it on my head. Todoroki just stared at me like I killed someone. "What?"

"Please get it out." I laughed at that and stepped out onto the balcony, took it from my hair, and put it on the railing. "That's fucking gross."

"Are you better now?" I said closing the doors. He nodded. "Are you able to sleep?"

"Can you sleep here?"

"Of course."

423 words

Don't forget to request!!