Chapter 2

Lauren's POV

I wake up to sudden banging at my door! Who would be here at 7:30am? I put on my robe and race down the stairs, trying not to trip over. I open the door to see Scott, frickin Scott, at 7:30 in the MORNING! "What are you doing here Scott?" I ask him, half asleep. "I have important news for you!". Oh no, what is this? Does he like me? Has someone died? Does Bobby want to get back together with me? I have a mix of emotions!

Scott's POV

I'm so nervous to tell her that I like her. What if she doesn't like me back? C'mon Scott you can do this, I say over and over in my head. "Look i'm sorry that its early but....but....I-I I like you!". Oh no I just blurted out to Lauren that I like her. What have I done? Lauren is in pure shock, i'm not surprised actually. 

Laurens POV

I'm in pure shock! Scott just told me that he likes me! I'm lost for words, I don't know what to say. Scott comes closer to me, he moves my hair from my face and kisses me. It felt like the whole world just stopped for an entire 30 seconds! I don't what to think. Should I tell him that the only reason Bobby left me was because he thought I liked him, or should I tell him that i'm not ready to date anyone just yet. I'm just.... in shock!

Sorry this one is short! :)