Untitled Part

Zane chatted with his friends, whilst trying to fight off the mild headache in his head. Jessica still pestered him like she had done every day.

"Go away, Jessica!" He shouted and she scurried off.

"Finally," Thanked one of his mates.

"I know, she's annoying as hell" He replied. Slowly, the doors of Heritage High began to open slowly. Everyone's heads turned. He looked as well. After a while, the door opened, revealing a brown haired girl with blonde tips and jade green eyes. One of Zane's eyebrows rose as he noticed one strange feature on the girl.

She was soaking wet.

"Why is she wet?" Someone asked.
"Damn."

The girl looked up and glared at every single person, looking them all in the eye.

"Okay then," Muttered Aiden, Zane's best mate from birth.

She walked towards the main bathroom and disappeared behind the door. 

15 minutes later, she emerged, completely dry.

"Witchcraft" Snickered Aiden.

Everyone's eyes were on her but she didn't seem to care.

She walked over to the student front desk and announced her name.

"Amelia Hatterdime" She muttered and tapped her nails on the front desk, waiting for the man to hand her schedule over to her.

"Hurry up!" She shouted and the trembling man gave it to her.

"Did not expect that," Zane mumbled as he kept his eyes glued on her.

He was in a daze and did not realize that she was standing in front of him. Nor, did he realize Aiden shoving him.

"Move." She ordered blankly staring him straight in the eye.

"You don't speak to the king like that!" Someone shouted from afar.

It was true, Heritage High worked in a hierarchy, with Zane being king.

Why?

Well, it was mostly thanks to MaCo. His parents internationally famous unisex cosmetic company. They were millionaires. And with money comes power. Or was it the other way round? Zande didn't know, nor did he care.

"Move before I skin you alive." She added.

His Adam's apple bobbed and he backed away, before whispering to Aiden, "That was an empty threat, right?"

"Wrong." Replied Amelia, as she pulled a key from her pocket and unlocked a locker that was next to Zane's.

She removed her long jacket and placed it in her locker before slamming it shut. Causing a loud bang to wrap around Heritage.

Her outfit consisted of a black long-sleeved turtle neck, a black skirt and black ankle boots.

Her shoes clicked as she shoved past Zane after taking one look at her schedule.

________________________________________________________________________________

Life was hard for Amelia Hatterdime, but it wasn't impossible. She had to be tough to get what she wanted. She was the Queen. And with a rank, comes power. Plus the bonus of money.

Power.

The Hatterdime's grasped for it. Craved for it even. It was their birthright. Her birthright. After all, what more could you want than being the heiress to a Mafia gang? Amelia Ebony Hatterdime. Heiress to The Black Army. Sounds good, doesn't it?