Chapter eleven

Author's P.O.V

"Stop jumping Seohyun!" Taehyung who was now stressed, massaged his forehead. Seohyun just got cured and now, she had gotten crazy and kept on jumping.

"I told you I'm already fine!!!" Seohyun said between her breaths and still jumping. Taehyung face palm and look straight at her.

"I was just asking you one time, bruhh." Taehyung scoff and it made Seohyun stop on jumping.

"You done jumping now?" Taehyung continued, she just nodded as an answer.

"Let's go." He said and pulled her. Then flashback came that happened yesterday night making him smile widely without him knowing.

"Did Mia already answered you? That's why you are smiling widely?" Seohyun said with a hint of sadness. Taehyung lift up his head at Seohyun and was finding answers.

"Yes. I asked her in a text if she can accept me and she already did." He smile awkwardly while Seohyun furrowed her eyebrows.

"I smell something fishy." Seohyun went near Taehyung and he keeps walking back as she walks forward. Then Taehyung bump in the wall, her hands on the side of his head and her face are near Taehyung's face. Taehyung gulp down his saliva and blush at the sight infront of him.

"W-what are you doing?" Taehyung said between his stutter.

"You, asked her in a text?" She raise her left eyebrow, he slowly nodded and it makes Seohyun laugh. Taehyung is confused at her actions.

"You asked her in a text. Are you sure? Cause' you give your phone to Jin oppa to fix it. It got wet from the rain and it was broken, remember?" She smile sarcastically, Taehyung on the other hand cursed under his breath for not thinking about that.

"So, do Mia really answer you? Or you are just making this up as an excuse to not know why you are smiling?" She asked.

"I-I.. n-no.. I–" Seohyun cut him off.

"Tell me the truth." She gave him a scary glare.

"I-I–" - He stutter but he was cut off by a shout.

"TAEHYUNG -HYUNG!! SEOHYUN NOONA!" Jaehyun shouted from the upstairs with sniffles and sobs. Seohyun quickly back away from Taehyung and go upstairs.

"Thanks Jaehyun." - He talk to himself and follow Seohyun.

Sᴇᴏʜʏᴜɴ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

"What happen baby?" I aks as I caress his hair.

"I tripped and my knee is bruised. It really hurts noona." He continue crying. I shushed him giving him a hug.

"Baby, don't cry it will be fine soon." I patted his head and massaged his knee causing him to wince.

"Noona! It hurts!" He cry again but this time mire loudly.

"Just bear it first baby–" I was stopped talking when Taehyung sat beside me.

"I'll handle it Seohyun." He said and put out the ointment.

"Do you know–"

"Yes. So excuse a bit so I can put ointment on his knee." I did what he said and watched his put ointment on Jaehyun's knee while singing.

Goshhh, I love his deep voice.

"You feeling better now Jaehyun?" Taehyung asks as he put down the ointment.

"Ne hyung! Thanks for the help!" He fastly hugged Taehyung who was now shocked but quickly respond his hug. After minutes they let go the hug and he let Jaehyun rest for a while on his bed so his knee will be surely cured.

Me and Taehyung get out of his room, shutting the door carefully trying to not make a noise.

"Thanks Taehyung." I smile.

"Can you know call me oppa?" He pleaded with his puppy eyes.

Aww so cute. Did I just said he was cute?

"I remember that we don't have an agreement about me calling you oppa." I said while raising my eyebrow.

"Awww." He pout.

"C'mon we still have to make dinner." I pulled Taehyung wrist heading to the kitchen to cook.

"What dinner?" I ask myself thinking of a food to cook.

"You want bulgogi?" He asks me, I snap my fingers as an idea came up to my mind.

"Yes! Bulgogi and sushi will do. You do the bulgogi, I'll do the sushi." I said and we continue making them.

Time Skip!

"Seohyun!!" Jin oppa called.

"Ne?" I said as I was fixing our bed.

"Do you know the girl who keeps ringing our bell?" He asks as he sat down on the bed. I shake my head as a no and became confused.

"Isn't it Taehyung's guest?" I ask back and he just shrug then we hear a doorbell ring again. I go downstais and open the door.

"Uhm Hi!" She waves.

"Who are you?" I scan her presence. She is wearing a high-waist pants matching it with a white crop top that is written "I don't care" , with her black gucci bag and his shoes is also a black gucci.

"I'm Mia, Taehyung's bestfriend!" When I heard those words my tears start falling slowly.

"Wait did I make you cry?! Oh no I'm very sorry!" She was about to wipe my tears but Jin hug me on my side my face on his chest.

"Are you here for Taehyung? If yes ,he is not here–"  He was cut off by a loud shout.

"Hey hyung! I'm here who is the guest? Hey Mia!! I've missed you so much." He hug Mia tight like there was no tomorrow while Jin just dragged me upstairs while I'm still in tears.

Good thing Jaehyun is still asleep, it was only 8:00 am in the morning and he wakes up at 9:00 am. Jin oppa locked the door and make me sit on the bed.

"You okay?" Jin oppa asked in concern.

"Yes." I wipe my tears but it was useless because it keeps falling.

"You don't need to lie, just let it out. I'm here." As soon as he said that I become a crying mess again. He pull me to a hug and comfort me.

Then I received a message.

I let go of the hug and saw a message from Taehyung.

I'm sorry for making you cry, Seohyun. I didn't meant for you to see the love of my life.

"Jin Oppa! What does he mean about this?" - I asks him as he read the messages. I saw him sighed and face palm.

"I don't even know his plans. Just don't talk to him until you felt better okay? I hate seeing you tears." He console me by caressing my hair.

"Thank you, oppa."

To Be Continued...