B-Bendy? Chapter 2

They bring everybody inside. Bendy was like this? SO small? How can a cartoon be around 70 cm? How did this happen?  Bendy wasn't moving but at least he was breathing like a human. Even though that  Nathan checked upon him 24/7, Lazari was there too. The one time he woke up. " Lazari I think he's up." Nathan says. Nathan shakes him trying to wake him up and open his cartoon eyes. "Huh?" Bendy says silently. Inky catches on and brings Ben along too. "Oh my... this can't be actually that small.." Inky sighed. "H-Hello?" Bendy asks "Bendy its ok... its me Inky.." Inky  then rubs the ink stain off his head. "Woah. So that how you got an A+ on that test. you can get rid of ink..." Nathan complained. "So what do we do?" Inky says as Slendy comes into the room. " Bendy looks TOO CUTE as that size!" Slendy says.  everybody except Inky Nathan and Lynnie. "I-I have no idea what I did... I-I-" Bendy pauses. "Its ok. I know what happened. I don't wanna tell you this but..." Inky tells Bendy " I was Lawn. I died because He was fighting with me because he said you were horrible. I disagreed and then I died. I was in between going to Heaven. So I went to Heaven.. And now this is my Second life..." Inky starts to cry, but this time, it wasn't human tears. it was ink.. Bendy hugs Inky. "I missed you..." Bendy cried. Lynnie got mad and Nathan, he supported. Lazari was very tired. So, she slept on his shoulder. (I WANNA CRY!) "Imma take her to bed" Nathan says. Nathan then walks away with Lazari in his arms. " I might as well take him too." Ben says. Later at night,Bendy has a barbie boy bed (XD) cus he is very small. In the morning Bendy grew a bit. The bed didn't break, but it was like it was. Inky was third to wake up because Lazari was up. Slendy was making Breakfast. Usually everybody wake up after it was ready or at least three hours later. "Oh your up?" Slendy asks not whispering. " Aren't you supposed to be whispering?" Inky asks. "No, because our walls are soundproof." Slendy says. "What is that your cooking?" Inky asks. "Human." Lazari says. Inky's eyes widen. "Y-your not cooking me next are you?" Ink rolls over Inky's Head. "No no, Silly!" Lazari says. "We never cook our family!" Inky looks over and sees Bendy come downstairs. "I feel taller-" Bendy says as he looks at how tall the counter was. He was growing faster that Inky thought. "Bendy your growing!" Lazari says. Later on Everybody is eating. Bendy is used to it. Inky thought it was weird tasting but she couldn't say no. "Hey Inky, can you grab Lynnie and Nathan please? " Slendy asks. "Sure." Inky says. After she grabs the two, they go downstairs. Into where they were. "Ok,I have a mission for you." Slendy says. " You have to grabs these too and bring them here. They are now like you guys, a Creepypasta." Inky Gasps. (I'm going to slam the comment button on flamingo's channel!!!) "Wait, you want Albert, and- no not him... " Inky finally says who. "Lightning Mcqueen.." "WHAT!" Nathan,Lynnie and Lazari said. "Yep! Why?" Slendy asks. " I was stuck there with Nathan. It. Was. A. Nightmare.." Inky said. "I think you should grab him first. Then grab Albert. It will be hard but you have to." Slendy says honestly. They walked outside and slendy said Bye to the four of them. They went off."Route 66..." Inky says.They find the town and it's finally sunny. "Thats beautiful..." ??? said. We did see Cars at the Cannon (like the race but its at disney go look if you don't know. The one was yellow. Inky and Nathan didn't know who that was, but Inky saw Sally. "Yep, there's Sally.." Inky whispers over. Bendy backs off to Hide in Inky's Pocket. Lightning looks over. "Huh?" Lightning says. "Transpassing" Sheriff says. "No, remember Him? My voice. You know how to change? Inky says. Lightning is in shock, so is everybody else. "No way." Every car says. "I-Inky? Nathan?" Sheriff says. "Ya gone to retire for Creepypasta life yet?" Inky says. Lightning turns into a human. "Yes!" He leaps onto her. "WOAH MY GOD!" Inky gets back up. "Sorry! I'm Just too excited!" Lightning says. "Ok we have one more!" Inky says. "Bye guys!" They all leave. We see Albert coming towards us from his school holding an F from his test. "Hi Alberto!" Inky says. "Are you here for me?" Albert says. "Yep BUSTER!"  Inky says. They walk back. Bendy jumps out of her pocket. "Man was it sweaty in there." Bendy sighs. " Is he a human?" Slendy asks about LM. "Yes but no." LM says. " Hi,Slenderman!" Albert says. "Hi Albert, welcome to the team!" Slendy says. Lazari spooks him. Alberts screams like a girl. " A boy screams like a girl. HM." Slendy says. Then there was something at the door, Inky opens the door, She runs away from it so does everybody else. "COME HERE!" ??? says. Tune in next time to know what happened.

New Characters, WOOHOO

Albert/ Flamingo/ Flingo/ Albert

11 (IMAGINE THAT.)

Hates *idk what to put here (comment in the comments what he hates. FOR THIS BOOK.)

Loves Lazari (not realtionship UNLESS>>>>:))

(Help me) Lightning Mcqueen

(i have no idea)

hates Storm.

Loves Sally (And close Inky.......................................................)