1

Fully grown yet I still lived with my father and his family. Why you say his family? Reason was he remarried and kept me. I just hope he kicked me out. After all, I was not his favourite. It was more like... Revenge, to my mother.

RING!! RING!!

"Argh!"I grumbled as I slammed my hand onto my phone. "Oh shit..." Till i realised it wasn't a clock, but my phone.

Bang! Bang! Bang! That would be my bedroom door then it followed by an annoying voice, "HEY!! Wake up!!!!!Go and make us breakfast!" Rolling my eyes, I wondered when this Evil Queen's going to die.

I dragged myself up from my bed and looked at the time when showed 7a.m. Everyday I wondered why I lived in this shit hole. The mansion is big and yet my dad and his wife did not hire a couple more servants to clean and cook.

"GET UP YOU BASTARD CHILD!" screamed the evil queen. I am not a bastard child you arsehole.

"Sorry... coming!"

I scurried out of my room and to the kitchen. There sat the evil queen and her spoilt princess with my useless and blind father.

"Faster! We are waiting for breakfast to be ready since 6:30!" All he did in his life were to keep scolding me.

"Sorry father... I... I'll be quick," looking down I started preparing egg and bacon for them.

"Darlene," He called me.

"Yes father?" I replied timidly.

"Firstly, your work at home is very slow. Secondly, I will be degrading your position at work."

"Wh... why? Did I do something wrong at work?" Looking up at him with worries in my eyes.

"Oh... nothing... I just... want to give my favourite daughter, Claire the position of Secretary. After all, her degree marks were better than yours," He added. Oh my heart broke into million pieces. Oh Father, if only you knew she flung her degree. Then I realised that was the reason why Claire was wearing a tight thigh length dress.

"Then... what about me?"

"Not to worry... I am not firing you. You will just...be in the lowest rank."

"Which is..." I sniffed.

"Simple job for a simple person... The data officer..." With that the evil queen and her daughter laughed at me in a demoralising manner.

"Ladies...Please... stop, "he chuckled. "There would be a visitor from Carl Corporation coming in later. So please wear something that is not so elegant. I want my princess here, to shine." Father only looks at that evil princess.

"UNDERSTOOD?" Father raised his voice, which threw me back. Didn't even realised I wasn't listening.

"Y-yes... father..." I sniffed and I turned away to quickly wipe the tears off my face and then started to serve them.

Clank!!!! The plate cracked as it hit the floor. I turned around to see pieces of bacon and eggs were scattered.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME FAT? THIS IS TOO MUCH!" Claire screamed at me. Her face turned red like a tomato.

"Of course not.. I thought..."

"YOU THOUGHT WHAT?" She provoked.

"You didn't eat last night... so...so I thought you would be hungry." I explained myself while trying so hard to clean up her mess.

By this time, she stood up, came up to me and grabbed my hair. "You are one useless bitch... you know that?" she grew closer to my ear and whisper menacingly," There is something call diet." With that she pushed me to the ground and in pain as my hand hit the broken glass.

Slowly, their sound was getting softer and softer...till there was none.