-The perv-

Freddy POV

I was standing right in front of Foxy... Poor fox he was shaking and was sitting against the wall.
"Freddy you have to stop this!" Bonnie yelled... The hell is his problems giving me orders? I turn to him.
"Just shut the fuck up ok? And go do something productive" Bonnie growl a bit then left. I look back at Foxy and walked to him.
"P-please boss... A-aye don't want to-" I cut him off by putting my paw under his chin. I watch him blush as I did. I lift up up paw making Foxy stand up I look at him and smirk a bit. "W-what?" He was still shaking and his short, little tail was between his legs.
"Turn around Foxy"
"W-what?"
"I said to turn the fuck around Foxy!" He jumped a bit but did as he is told. He turns around. I grads his wrist and put them against the wall and also spread his legs. "Stay like this" he nods. I looks at Foxy from behind... Meh I look at his ass and smirk but his tail is blocking my view... "Move your tail"
"U-um... What? N-no!" I growl at him.
"I said to move your tail Foxy... Don't make me say it again"
"O-ok..." He moved his tail out of the way. And now I can see his ass my smirk only got bigger.
"Good boy Foxy... Now you can turn around" he did he look at me still shaking a bit. "Now..." I slapped Foxy, "that is for questioning me and saying no when you know you are supposed to do it right away" I walked out of the cove still smirking to myself... He does have a nice ass tho.

Foxy POV

Bonnie and Chica came in the cove.
"What did Freddy do to you?" Chica ask.
"H-he only slapped me"
"Wrong..." We all look to see Goldie... Freddy's twin brother. Freddy is older then Goldie so yea.
"Wrong?" Bonnie looked at me, "what else did he do to you?" I blush a bit.
"W-well he told me to turn around..." I explain everything to them. Bonnie and Chica looked shock but not as much as Goldie. Goldie sighs.
"He did it again..."
"Again?"
"Freddy is a bit... No Freddy is a perv" I started to blush ever more! "Freddy has always been one... He is only pervy towards guys meaning Freddy is gay"
"Waittt if Freddy is a perv then why he not being pervy to me?" Bonnie ask Goldie.
"Well that means he doesn't like you that like then... Freddy likes to be pervy towards short guys and Foxy is the shortest one here" Goldie looks at me, "and you know that Foxy"
"A-aye know..." Wait... This means Freddy likes me too... No wait! "W-wait this means Freddy only loves me for my body! A-and aye don't love him like that... Aye love him for who he is... The nice, kind, sweet Freddy"
"You are right... But wrong too Foxy"
"Huh?"
"Well Freddy comes and talks to me... Because we brothers... Even before the bite he will talk about you... Yes most of the conversations we're about him being a perv... But some he will say 'Foxy is so sweet', 'Foxy is so nice to me... No matter what I do' and stuff like that" Goldie said we all just kinda looked at me.
"So you are saying Freddy may have a crush one Foxy?"
"That is right Bonnie" and then Chica started to fangirl.
"OH MY PIZZA GOD! A PERVY BEAR AND A SHY FOX! YSUSNDLGJFKFKNDODBXKFKFOBEKDNDOC"
"Um... Chica please be quiet"
"HOW CAN I BON!?! THIS IS A SHIP COME TRUTHHHHHH A PERVY AND A SHY PERSON YASSSSSSSSSSS HAHAHDLFKFOBFOFJF" Bonnie put his paw over her beak.
"Shut up Chica... Freddy may heard you" she nods.
"Ok... But now it's night we all should be getting to bed now" we all nod. Bonnie, Chica, and Goldie left the cove. I layed down on thr floor... I have no bed... I layed down and hold the Freddy plushie I have. I held it close to me and fell asleep.

Freddy POV

I was laying in my bed to where I heard Goldie call me.
"Freddy?"
"You can come in Goldie" he walks in then I sat up, "now what does my dear sweet brother need from me?"
"Don't call me your 'dear sweet brother' ok?"
"Fine... Dear sweet little brother"
"Just call me Goldie, Freddy ok?"
"Fine... Goldie... But no seriously what do you want"
"I want to know... How to you feel towards Foxy?"
"Foxy?"
"Yes Freddy..."
"Ok then?... Well... He is sexy, ho-"
"Not by his looks by his personality"
"His personality?... Ok then... Well before the bite... He was very nice, sweet, caring, and shy that was cute about him... Wait... Why are you asking me this Goldie?"
"No reason... Maybe try to be Foxy's friend you know"
"His friend..." Goldie is right... I should be his friend... "Maybe I'll take him to the gym with me tomorrow"
"The gym?... Don't do anything stupid that you know what I mean Freddy!"
"No promises" Goldie teleported away. I got off the bed and walk towards Foxy's cove to see him asleep. I smirk and walked in... What you think Imma fuck him? No... Not yet. I pick Foxy up then I see him holding a plushie on me? Eh whatever... I took Foxy to my room with one of my paws on his back and the other... On his ass. I lays Foxy down. "Have a real bed Foxy" I put my paw on his cheek. Yea... I'll take him to the gym tomorrow with me. I layed down behind Foxy. I wrap my paws around his waist. My paws on his dick and my dick against his ass. I like this... Then I fell asleep after a while in that position.

End Of Chapter

Ok just to say! Mike does work here he just doesn't come a lot because he hates his job so yeaaa!