The Accident

I honestly don't know why but today I'm kind of nervous to go to school. What even happened to life? Just a few days ago I was a mere fan girl waiting for Jin at the doors of the school just to catch a glimpse of him. And now he's my tutor! I'm still shooketh. Ugh he probably thinks I'm some poor peasant. I pouted while lying in bed and staring at the ceiling.
Hmmm I wonder what he actually thinks of me... are we friends?

I hopped off my bed and got ready for school. I put on my favorite black skirt, crop top, Nike Air Force 1 sneakers and completed the look with a cute Tiffany necklace.

Well, I guess I look good enough to look decent next to Jin...

Huffing quietly, I left my room and walked down the stairs to the kitchen.
"Hey mom!" I greeted upon entering.
"Hey, baby cakes! How'd you sleep?" My mom said, turning to look at me while making breakfast.
"Good, and you?"
"Me too, honey. Eat up and have a nice day at school, I need to go to work soon, alright?"
She placed a plate of fried eggs and toast on the table and I sat down and started shoveling food into my mouth.
"Okay, see you mom!" I called out as she walked up the stairs to her home office.

I quickly finished my breakfast, grabbed my bag and ran to the bus stop.

After a while, I arrived at school and went directly to my locker to get the books I needed for the classes I had that day.
"Sofiya! How was tutoring with Jin yesterday?! Why didn't you text me?!" Maria practically yelled at me when I sat down at my desk.
"Oh shit, sorry Maria, I forgot! It was so overwhelming yesterday, like you have no idea!" I exclaimed.
"I spilled my freaking banana milk all over myself and Jin saw everything! It was so embarrassing..." I continued, blushing. I covered my face with my hands and groaned in frustration.

At that moment the teacher showed up and History class began.

After double History, Art and Korean, it was finally lunch time, so Maria and I hurried to the cafeteria to grab some food. I was starving.
We both got chicken wings, walking towards our usual table, when suddenly we heard a loud crash a few meters to the left of us.
I whipped my head around towards the noise and noticed a blonde boy sitting on the floor with his tray and food scattered all around him.
Right in front of him was... Jin!
And... his clothes were dirty from the food.
I could only assume that they bumped into each other and either Jin or the boy dropped his tray.
Probably the latter.
Jin looked utterly unamused.
While the poor boy on the floor looked like he was about to have a panic attack. He was blushing profusely. His face was scrunched up in frustration and fear and he was apologizing repeatedly while trying to get up.
I felt so bad for him.
"Hey, you should watch out where you're going, baby face!" Jackson said, appearing out of no where and pushing the blonde back onto the floor, who let out a whimper of pain upon impact.
"I-I'm sorry, Jin! Please f-forgive me! I-I can buy you a n-new shirt if you want!" He pleaded, tears threatening to fall from his eyes.
Jin looked shocked. But didn't say anything.
"Do you know how much this shirt even costs, dumbass?" Jackson huffed, pointing at Jin's ruined white Balenciaga shirt.
"N-no..."
"€ 350. You think you can afford that?"
"I-I'll give you the money, I swear, I-"
"Shut up, peasant. You'll give Jin the money by next Monday and if you fail..." Jackson kicked the boy in the ribs to emphasize the threat. The blonde immediately let out a pain filled yelp and started crying.
"Jackson... that's enough. Stop it", Jin finally said and reached to pat the boy on the shoulder in a soothing manner, which prompted a flinch from him.
Jin immediately pulled his hand away.
"Don't worry about this. Jackson can be an ass sometimes. Well, most of the time. Anyway, you don't have to give me anything, alright? After all, I can just wash the shirt", Jin reassured the baby faced boy, smiling his Worldwide Handsome smile.
"Are you sure you d-don't want anything as compensation?" The still kneeling and shaking boy asked timidly.
"No, no, everything's fine! Don't even worry! Come on, get up."
Jin grabbed the boy's arms and pulled him to his feet.
"Thank y-you, J-Jin. I'm so s-sorry for what happened..."
"Don't worry. These things happen. Alright, let's go, Jackson." Jin said and started walking towards his table, pulling Jackson with him.

Only then did I notice that I've already been sitting at my table and just watching the whole scene unfold.
Like everyone else in the cafeteria.
When it was over, everyone started eating again and pretended like nothing had happened.
The boy quickly stood up and rushed out of the cafeteria, his friends following him.

What even happened just now? I feel so bad for that guy... Jackson really is an ass. He didn't have to freaking kick him! At least Jin is kind... although he didn't stop Jackson right from the start. Who even is that guy who bumped into Jin? I don't think I've really noticed him before... I kinda want to find out who he is. I feel like today's tutoring might be weird... I definitely need to talk to Jin about this incident.

________________________
Author's Note:
Comment who you think the baby faced boy is!! He's from EXO.
So this chapter was a little different. I decided to show how well-respected Jin is at his school and how basically no one dares to mess with him. Also his friends like Jackson stick with Jin the whole time and take advantage of their high social status by being arrogant and mean to other students.