Happier with you

Foldy POV
I'm finally marrying him... we are in December now, we are 19, Stapy is turning 20 in more than a week!! The wedding is on the 2nd December and now it's the 1st and his birthday is on the 12th, my birthday is in March, 13th. . I didn't see him for 2 weeks, he's been staying with the boys and I was with the girls, the wedding was tomorrow and I would finally see him again!! I'm so excited!!!!! I met up with Leafy since I've been living with her for 2 weeks and Firey was living with Stapy "Morning Leafy!" I greeted with a huge smile on my face "Hi Foldy! You look so happy!" She remarked "Well of course! First it's December, the month of my boo's birthday and tomorrow we are getting married!!!!!!" I explained as I happily skipped around the room "Yeah! I see why you're so excited!" She said then we ate breakfast and hung out with the other girls.

Stapy POV
Tomorrow is the day. I'm seeing her. Marrying her! I'm so happy, i miss her badly, I couldn't even contact her, what if she doesn't love me anymore? I was so nervous already for tomorrow. "Heyyy Stapy hows it going?" Firey greeted "Good you?" I asked "Great, are you happy for tomorrow" He asked "Of course I am! I've been aching to see her!" I said "Okay let's eat breakfast and call the guys so that we can celebrate tomorrow's special day between boys" Firey said, we ate breakfast and called Pen and Eraser. We were gonna go watch a movie and then hang out to some more places. We joined Pen and Eraser in front of the theater. "Yo" They greeted, we said hello to them and chose the movie, we were gonna watch an action movie. We decided to watch Spilled Bottle. It was an action movie! A great one actually, after we watched it we all loved it "Oh my oxygen I loved the moment when the bottle spilled lava on Bread!" Firey exclaimed "The moment when Whip died painfully was also good!" Pen said "And when Tiki showed all the bottles and boom one exploded and the other ones too!" I said then we all laughed, we decided to play some bowling and then eat some pizza. We had fun that day, we headed back to our homes and slept, we had to wake up early because Pen and Eraser had to come over to get ready and then go to the wedding place.

Foldy POV
With the girls we went to the shops and then to the arcade, it was so fun! We had a sleepover at Leafy's house, we watched some movies, ate some snacks and spoke about tomorrow. We then went to sleep because we had to wake up quite early to get ready, I would be meeting my beloved one there, I fell asleep with a huge smile on my face... We woke up as the alarm rang, we brushed did everything and all. Now we had to prepare for the wedding. The girls put on their dress, I still had short hair and did the same hair I had at prom when we were freshmen. I put it on, put on a bit of makeup. I left the bathroom and the girls looked speechless "You, like, look perfect!!!" Match exclaimed "Stapy will love it!" Leafy exclaimed, the other girls were ready and we were set to go, Match and Pencil went in the same car while I went with Leafy. We drove there for some minutes, I was kinda fidgeting in my seat, 1. Nervousness and 2. Excitement. We arrived there, we already saw a bunch of cars. We left the car and went inside the building.

Stapy POV
Today is the day, I went with Firey to the place where I was gonna get married, Pen and Eraser went together. We were the first to arrive just like how we planned. I got a bit tidier and then I had to wait under the arch, the priest was at his place. We couldn't really do it outside since it was December and it's cold... but there was a view on the ceiling so yeah. I was under the arch and then we were gonna leave the building to celebrate it near the beach but of course we aren't going to swim. I was quite nervous, I was smiling. The door then opened and I saw Leafy, Pencil and Match. But Foldy wasn't there. She then came later, my jaw dropped when I saw her. M-my precious angel is so beautiful... she's perfect!!! She was walking, she saw members of her family, we were still holding a grudge against our families but we still invited them. She was walking to me. I had a nervous smile and I was also blushing. The priest said the speech and then came that famous line: "Do you take Foldy as your beloved wife?" The priest asked me "I do" I said "And do you take Stapy as your beloved husband?" The priest asked "I do" She responded, "May love last until death..." The priest said "I pronounce you now wife and husband" He said "You May Now Kiss The Bride" He added. I kissed my now wife. After we kissed we exchanged our vows and put on the rings on our fingers and kissed again... We were the first to get out of the building, I was used to it but I carried her bridal style, we got in a car and went to the beach side where the party was held, it was a 15 minute ride from there, we weren't driving we were in the back seat. Her head was on my shoulder, my hand was on her hand. We arrived at the beach "Wait" I said as I left the car, I opened the door for her and carried her bridal style again. She was laughing, we then went to the small building where there was a table with some food and there was a dancefloor, there is a view to the sea. We sat down at the table and ate some food. Then we went dancing, we danced for a long while. There was also some kind of roleplay. "Stapy! Your wife has been kidnapped!" Firey exclaimed "I know... I've been searching for her everywhere!" I said, Leafy then came quickly "I think I might know where she went!" "Really? Where?" I asked "There are footsteps on the sand leading to a tree!" She explained "Thank you Leafy" I said and then i followed the steps and finally got to the tree, I saw a guy dressed all in black "Who are you" I asked "Your good old friend..." A guy voice said, he turned around and it was Pen "To get her back, there must be a dance between two lovers that are united" He explained, he then came with me, Pencil was also not there. We got back to the building and explained that 2 people had to dance "Leafy, let's dance" He took out his hand, Leafy took it and they danced, they kissed passionately. A door then opened and Foldy came out "I'm back" She said and ran over to me. She hugged me, Pencil was with her and went over to Pen. We partied all evening. We were really tired and all of the cars drove back home. We got back home and were really tired. The honeymoon was tomorrow. We changed clothes.

Foldy POV (NSFW scene)
Today was my day. I saw him again! Now my dream came true. He is officially my husband. We changed and this time I wanted to do it. I was in my PJs already, I went closer to him, put my hands on his chest, looked at him in the eyes, about to kiss him. "Stapy... I wanna do it" I said as I hugged him after, we were near the bed, I pushed us on the bed, I was on him, he had a shocked look "You want to? Right now?" He asked "Yes" I said, he smirked "Whatever you want my love for life" He said. We were already on the bed, we started intense kissing. I grabbed his sweater and removed it, I missed looking at his abs. Then he had the advantage, I was sleeping with a PJ jacket, he was on top of me in his boxers right now, he removed the zipper and there was a tank top under it, he removed it. I was topless, I like it when he was doing it like that... I actually want a child but not right after that wedding. He bent down to kiss me. "Let's go" He said, I grabbed onto his boxers and removed them he did the same with my lower clothes and then we started doing it. (Yea... no I'm not writing the rest) It was amazing after he did it, he was panting. So was I "Amazing like always" I said between breaths as I put my hand on his cheek and stroked it. He kissed me on the forehead "You ask that babe, I love you, anything for you" He said and kissed me on the lips, we took a shower together like we always do and went to sleep. Today is the best day of my life...
Heyyyyyyyy so this is the first episode of the sequel. I don't know until when I will be writing their after-story but I will write. So another fanfic is coming out. Anyway hope you liked the first chapter of the sequel and I will see you on the next one! Byeeeeeee