Surprise Invitation

Nagito thought about what he would do today.  He had already finished his work looking for items at the military base, but there was now free time and everyone could do as they pleased until nighttime came about. Nagito tossed and turned in his covers, with only his plain white symbol shirt and jeans on.

Maybe Hinata-kun will stop by and ask me out... Nagito wondered but soon trashed the idea. Hinata-kun doesn't like me though...

Although he was the Ultimate Lucky Student, it was clear out of his mind that Hinata would not stop by. There was something strange about Hinata that only Nagito could feel.

Was it love? Was it hate? Was it something else? Countless possibilities ran through his head as the door on Nagito's cottage started knocking.

Wonder whoit is... Nagito thought as he sauntered to the door, one arm free and the other occupied by holding Nagito's one of a kind Hajime Hinata pillow. He brought the Hinata pillow to his chest as he opened the door.

"Hey Nagito! I was about to head..." The voice from outside said, but soon faded away at the sight of his pillow "...Uh...Nagito? What is my picture imprinted on your pillow?"

It was indeed, the one and only Hajime Hinata. Nagito felt his cheeks flush as he threw the pillow from the door to his bed, "No reason, Hinata-kun! Now, what were you saying?"

Hinata watched nervously as Nagito made his attempt of changing the subject. He didn't want to know anymore, so he went along with it, "Uh...right...so, Ibuki and Byakuya are holding a party at the Titty Typhoon. The party already started...and at first I didn't want to go. But it's kinda boring staying in your cottage for the rest of the day. And since our seem bored too...I was wondering if you would like to join me."

Nagito felt his blush get stronger, Hinata-kun... asked me out...? Nagito stared at Hinata for quite some time, looking straight into his green eyes. He managed to get himself lost in them, until Hinata broke the silence that was upon them

"Uh...Nagito? If you don't want to come, just say so." Hinata mumbled, uncomfortable after Nagito's stare. Nagito shook his head, smiling.

"No, of course I want to come! Aha, what's wrong with me? Let me get my stuff first. Here, come on in." Nagito gestured Hinata into his cottage room. Hinata took his seat on Nagito's bed as Nagito took his 55 jacket off of a chair.

"So...why do you have this pillow...?" Hinata asked, picking up the pillow that had his picture on it. Nagito took a few moments to think of a reply. He settled a final thought while licking his lips.

"Because you'll be with me all the time Hinata-kun." Hinata felt a chill up his spine as the words came out. Hinata chuckled nervously as he nodded in attempted fake agreement.

An awkward silence followed, as Nagito finished putting on his jacket and sneakers, "Ready to go, Hinata-kun?"

Hinata nodded as the two headed out and to the local club.