A Sudden Meeting

Chloe: Hey Max, would you be a darling and kindly check the GPS for me please?

Max: That's like the hundredth time you've checked it...

Chloe: I know but I just wanna double check on where we're at! Plus, We need to find a place to stay for tonight ASAP. My bones are becoming hella tired....

Max: Okay, fine.

Max took out her phone and turned it on. She booted up the google maps and saw a full picture of a map with a tiny blue dot following the exact same road they were in. She zoomed out of there and seeing that they were still surrounded by trees, trees, and even more trees which is what they were driving through for some time now. Chloe was beginning to get super irritated of it, hoping she could pass by all the greens end up by city already. On the other hand, Max wasn't bothered by any of it. She loved seeing the nature and it's wonders that it had to offer. The forest always had a mysterious vibe to her like as if it could be taking you to another unknown place or even spotting a weird cryptic creature walking on the earth from ever coming in contact with humans. However, Chloe saw it as a place for young teens who get murdered by serial killers with ski masks or she just didn't like the outside at all. 'That's Chloe for ya', Max thought. Aside from all that they had been on one heck of a long journey from Seattle and it's been that time already to look for someplace to spend the night.

Chloe: Any places nearby?

Max slides down towards her as she passed by through more of the greenery. She was beginning to lose a small bit of hope that they would not be able to see one. Fortunately, luck came across their way as she spotted a motel in the middle of the forest.

Max: I think I see one!

Chloe: Really? Where? How far is it???

Max: Calm down, one question at a time! It's just three hours from here.

Chloe: Are you fucking kidding me? Damn it...

Max: I can take the wheel if you want?

Chloe: I don't know. You've already done a lot more driving then me...

Max: Chloe, it's fine. I still have some more energy to get us there!

Chloe: Really?

Max: Really.

Chloe: Aw shit. Well, I guess it's alright.

Max: Yes!!!

Chloe looked at her rearview window to see if there were any oncoming vehicles approaching from behind. There weren't any so she parked on the side of the road. They got out and changed seats. Once they did, Chloe started to do a little bit of stretching before going back inside the truck.

Chloe: Oh my god this feels so damn good!!! I definitely needed this, thanks Max.

Max: No problem. Now c'mon the sooner we get there, the better!

Chloe nodded. She did a few more last minute stretches and got in the truck and left. Night was almost falling and they could see small faint lights approaching them in the distance. The girls exchanged glances before looking back at the road.

Chloe: Is that...what I think it is?

Max: I think so!

They saw a small lit up town that contained a nice country like restaurant, a truck driver pit stop, gas station, and a motel to sleep in.

Max: Town House Motel...

Chloe: Nice clean rooms...

Max and Chloe: Best deal in town!!!