19

"Mommy! Daddy!" Harry squeals hugging his parents."I missed you both so much" Harry says burying his face in his moms neck.

"We missed you more darling. How was uncle Zayns?" His mother asked.

"It was um okay I didn't stay over there actually I-I went to Niall's"

"That's Good Harry I'm gonna go to bed I'm kind of tired" Desmond says kissing Harry's cheek going to his room.

Harry smiles sighing looking down forgetting his mother was here.

"What's wrong honey?" Anne whispered moving some hair out of Harry's face.

Harry looked at his mom with tears in his eyes. "M-mommy" he cried hugging her tightly. Anne teared up lightly at how heartbroken her son looked.

"Baby what's wrong?" Anne says voice shaky.

He sniffles taking a deep breath. "I'm pregnant...I really am I went to the doctor and I got the pictures and mommy I'm so scared I'm so sorry I failed y-yo-" Harry Cuts himself off sobbing clinging to his mother who gasped.

"Harry! That's amazing I'm so happy to be a grandma. I mean I wish you waited but I'm happy darling. Who's the father?" Anne smiled making Harry smile small.

"The father is uh..." he thinks of who to say who's the father.

"Liam! Yeah liam this boy name Liam's the dad.." Harry says to his mom.

"The guard? Awww he always liked you. He has to come over for dinner tomorrow invite him Alright?" Harry gulps nodding.

"O-Okay Mom"

"Great I'm gonna get some sleep honey I love you and the precious bean in your tummy"

"We love you more mom" Anne kissed his head walking to the room.

"I'm in deep shit" Harry whispers to himself.

——-

Really Harry liam😭😭