Chapter 5

After the little incident that happened between Bakugou and Hikomi, they both went to bed. In the next morning, Hikomi was the first, who woke up. She opened her eyes, not really wanting to wake up. She rather preferred to cuddle into Bakugou's chest. But that didn't last long. After she realized what she was doing, Hikomi quickly opened her eyes, only to find herself into Bakugou's arms. Slowly and quietly, Hikomi tried to break free from the hug and after ten minutes of trying, Hikomi finally succeeded. Kind of. It ended up with her falling off the bed and landing on the ground. She quickly got up on her feet and sneaked out off the room, so she can make breakfast for Kirishima, Bakugou and herself.      

While Hikomi made breakfast Bakugou woke up, by the sound coming from outside the room. He looked over at Hikomi's side of the bed, only to find her gone.

"Shit, did she escape?" Bakugou asked and quickly got dressed. He quickly ran into Kirishima's room. Kirishima was sleeping.

"Oi, shitty hair. Wake up!" Bakugou yelled Kirishima right into the ear, but Kirishima was still sleeping. "I said... WAKE THE FUCK UP!" Bakugou yelled again, but this time he was punching Kirishima on the head.

"Yeah, I'm awake. What happened?" Kirishima asked while getting up.

"The brat escaped." Bakugou said and grabbed Kirishima by the wrist.

"Wait who?" Kirishima asked with a sleepy tone.

"Hikomi fucking Midoriya!" Bakugou yelled.

"But she's just in the kitchen." Kirishima said and pointed at the kitchen, where Hikomi was making breakfast.

"Oh god morning boys. How do you want your eggs?" Hikomi asked.

"Oh god morning, Hikomi-Chan." Kirishima greeted her.

"Why The fuck did you left the room?" Bakugou asked.

"Because I'm hungry." Hikomi replied. "Why asking? Did you thought I was running away." Hikomi asked with a smirk.

"Of course I was thinking that. If you would escape, then we won't get money." Bakugou replied while Hikomi was getting the food ready.

"Come on sit down. Breakfast is ready." Hikomi said before the three of them started eating.

"Uhm Bakugou, can I ask you something?" Hikomi asked.

"What is it demon spawn?" Bakugou asked annoyed.

"Why do you want the money so much. I mean you are a king, so why do you need the money." Hikomi asked while eating her breakfast.

"We need money for our people. The dragon kingdom is in a critical state. If this continues my people are going to die. And since we aren't in good terms with the Todoroki kingdom and the forbidden kingdom is..." Bakugou started to explain but suddenly stopped.

"Uhm Bakugou, is everything alright?" Hikomi asked concerned after she saw Bakugou, thinking about something.

"Ahh let him be. Sometimes he always deep in thoughts. Nothing to worry about." Kirishima said.

"Are you sure?" Hikomi asked.

"One hundred percent sure." Kirishima said with a smile. "So... did something happened between you and Bakugou?" Kirishima asked with a grin. Suddenly the events from last night popped up in Hikomi's head. About how the demon got out and tried to kill Bakugou.

"No, nothing happened." Hikomi quickly answered, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Really? Not even cuddling?" Kirishima asked, what made Hikomi blush.

"No." Hikomi quickly answered and continued eating.

"Eat faster shitty hair and princess!" Bakugou suddenly yelled at the two.

"What happened Bakugou? Did something happened?" Hikomi asked worriedly.

"We're going to the forbidden kingdom. Now eat up you two!" Bakugou yelled at them and a few minutes later they both finished. The three of them got up and got ready to leave.

"Oi, princess!" Bakugou called out for her. Hikomi quickly turned around I face him.

"What wrong, Bakugou?" Hikomi asked.

"Here." Bakugou said and threw a dress towards her. Hikomi catches it and looked closer to the dress Bakugou gave her.

"When did you-"

"Bought it yesterday." Bakugou quickly replied, before walking out.

"I didn't know you have good taste in fashion." Hikomi said.

"Oh shut up, before I kill you!" Bakugou yelled at her.

"Okay, ill shut up. I'll shut up." Hikomi said and walked into their room, so she can get changed.