Chapter 1 - Mysterious Beginnings

"Where.. am I..?" Those were the first words that were uttered from the girl's mouth. She slowly sat up and rubbed the back of her head, feeling groggy and dizzy. She tried to recall her memories, but there weren't any. Only two words: Kirimi, escape. She linked "Kirimi" to herself, that was most likely her name. But where was she? Why did she need to escape?

Kirimi rose to her feet and dusted her clothing off. She looked at her surroundings for information about who or where she was. There was barely anything to tell her enough, but there was a broken gate she could walk through. "Guess this is my only choice." She thought as she walked through it. It lead to a hallway, and at the end was a door. She walked to the end of the hallway and attempted to open it, but it was locked.

"Drat... there's gotta be a key..." Kirimi would look around once more to see another hallway. At the end wasn't a door but a room. She turned and headed down the hallway cautiously, in case there was something in it. Fortunately, nothing happened when she stepped in. She exhaled and started walking around the room in search of a key. Minutes later, she found one in a drawer.

Kirimi quickly walked to the locked door and inserted the key. Click. Seems like it worked. She opened the door and took a step forward to accidentally step into a train buffer stop. She carefully climbed over it and looked ahead of her. Ahead was train tracks, might as well follow them. She started walking alongside the train tracks, and the door she opened would shut behind her with a quiet click...