Most Dominating Faction

After a long night of "training" Kelvin awoke to purple hair sprawled out over his body. It was 1:30 in the afternoon and he had a meeting. He wrote a note, and headed to the PC.

Upon arrival, HHH was waiting. They immediatly started discussion.

"It's no secret you are a huge signing. " He said. "Therefore, you will be looked at by Vince. However he has to give you time to finish this storyline at the moment. Can I say, it's great? Fan reception is great. You are so over. But you will turn heel Wednesday and join the Era and beat down Strong once more to set him aside for a while."

Kelvin nodded. After a long discussion about future oppurtunities, Kelvin went to train and rest.

For purposes because I hate writing in NXT because it's harder to tell a story imo, I'm gonna fast forward to main parts. That being said, there will be one, maybe two more chapters after this dealing with NXT. The rest is main roster. Now...

Fast forward to January. It's Royal Rumble weekend. To recap the months, Kelvin is still NXT NA champ, the Undisputed Era have a title shot for the tag titles tonight, and Adam Cole must defend his NXT Title tonight. Kelvin has proven himself a dominant champion defeating the likes of Pete Dune, Walter, and Killian Dain. Tonight at NXT Rumble, he must defend his title against Velveteen Dream in an open challenge.

Match between Kelvin and Velveteen Dream-
Very short match. Kelvin wins and retains.

"Ladies and Gentlemen....it is time for the NXT Rumble!"

Everyone is backstage, waiting for their moment. With only 20 competitors, timing is important. Entrants 1-18 come out, and out comes 19, Kelvin. He wins the match and will go on to face NXT Champion at NXT Mania.

Important Notes:
Undisputed Era win the Tag Titles, Adam Cole Loses to Matt Riddle.

End of chapter. Dude listen this chapter sucks. I hate writing in NXT. I would much rather week by week basis with a monthly PPV. I need some input. Either I can just write this storyline out in a format, or i can wrote like this. Let me know. I'll update this weekend.