kapow

Hinata smiled at the woman in the first room, "H-Hello.... I assume this is the first room. Naruto told me about this place."

The blonde haired woman nodded. "Yes, in this room the test is simple. Can you see the sword?"

Hinata nodded, the sword laid out in front of the blonde woman was golden... ornately beautiful... and gave off a golden glow.

The woman smiled slightly, "I can see in your eye you're telling the truth, there is another way to pass but you wont need it. Come... drink the water of the River Styyx. Drink and grow stronger."

Hinata did.

______________

Naruto appeared in the Vault, finding Hinata had acquired the inhuman strength and an adviser. Her advisor was a small silver bracelet.

Naruto waved at her, getting a sheepish smile. "The room bosses are proud of you..." she wiped sweat from her brow and clenched a fist. "This chain seal is something else though.. if I use too much power it starts spiraling up my arm and could choke me until I let go of the power. That's pretty scary."

"I'm sorry i didnt know..." Naruto replied.

"No! It's okay, it takes a while to draw that much power." Hinata rubbed her arm with her free hand, idly noting the holes in her jacket. "...hey... Naruto?"

"Yeah?" He asked looking into her eyes.

"Do you-... Did you share this with anyone else?" She asked.

Naruto shook his head. "No, when I found out I could share it with someone, you're the first person that came to mind." He smiled brightly.

Hinata blushed brightly and looked away, surprising Naruto. Naruto reached up and moved a stray bit of hair from her face.

Then he blinked and realized what he'd just done. He took a step back blushing a bit himself. "S-Sorry... you just... you looked really cute just then... I couldn't help it."

Emiya rounded the corner then, holding a one handed axe with a leather grip and rugged look. "Finally earned the Titanslayer. What're you two love birds doin?"

_________________________

Arashi peeled himself out of the tree and started the walk back to camp, marveling at the destructive power his brother wielded so easily. Despite his healing factor, he could feel phantom pain from the fight.

The area Naruto first struck him with that lightning aura had sand turned to glass and scorched earth. The crater his body made had even turned stones to rubble.

He needed his seal unlocked. Having his brother around with power like that and no way to counter it was unacceptable...

So when he got to the camp he put up a mask of friendliness.

He offered to train with Sasuke and Sakura, even going so far as to help them with their ninjutsu.

Shisui watched with a small smile, Finally acting like a team, eh?

Naruto and Hinata then appeared and Shisui immediately noted a black chain tattoo going up her arm to nearly her elbow. "What the hell is that?"

Naruto went to speak but Hinata put a hand on his arm gently, "A gift."

That made Naruto return the smile and nod, he felt better about the chain knowing it wouldnt kill her and that she was okay with it.

"Alright team, I think we've been here long enough, time to head to Tazuna's." Asuma clapped his hands together and stood.

Hinata blanched, having just been training and taken on two rooms. "Bu-,"

Naruto chuckled, "Dont worry, time moves slower out here than it does in the Vault. Go take an hour nap and come back, you'll only have been gone a few minutes at most."