Mad

My hair was knotted and I had dark circles under my eyes, I hadn't slept in 3 whole days. I am to busy looking for him. Looking for Percy. Last month when we defeated Kronos and his army he went missing. I quietly repeated the phrase to keep me from going completely mad. "My name is Annabeth, Percy is missing and I will find him" I look up at the picture of me and Percy tacked up on the wall and add "I will find you". I walk out  of the Athena cabin and walk to the Oracle's Cave. Rachel Elizabeth Dare was running around her room, it was a mess, like me, she was looking for Percy. "Annabeth!" turned towards me and tried to stop but instead fell into her dresser. "hey Rachel" I want to cry but I smile a little as she tucks the last piece of clothing back into the dresser. "So? Any news on Percy?" I put me hand to my temple "Nothing absolutely" I start to cry. "No, don't cry stay strong you'll find him" Rachel was hugging me now. "T-thanks Rachel" I sob. "listen Annabeth I could look into the future and give you some info on Percy" She looks up at me, I was a few inches taller that her. "No, Rachel last time you tried that you almost died and we can't have our Oracle die" She frowns "okay" she says. I walk out and go to the lake, me and Mr.D had a long argument about whether going to the lake was good for my health, Mr.D said no because it reminded me of Percy, but I said yes because it made me feel better to go down to the lake and remember when me and Percy kissed underwater. I slip off my shoes and stick me feet into the cool water. The whole camp was depressed that Percy was gone, the camp fire was always grey and black, and worst of all, Zeus closed the gates to Olympus. No one has heard from there godly parent, besides claiming of course. I wipe my eyes of the tears and lay down under the shade of a big pine tree, and then I let myself fall into a dreamless sleep.