F-fuck Kacchan~

Izuku shivered at the feeling in his ear. "Oh, I don't know, just watching how to pet a dog" Izuku said sarcastically with a slight hint of sass. "Don't get fucking cocky with me Deku" Bakugo warned. "Speaking of cocks..." Izuku looks down at the tent in Bakugo's sweatpants. Bakugo blushed a little in embarrassment and said "Whatever, just move over". Izuku scooted so Bakugo could lay next to him and they continued watching porn. Izuku was moaning and fingering his ass while Bakugo took his ten inch cock and slowly moving it up and down. Bakugo couldn't take it anymore, he wasn't even paying attention to tablet cause all he could hear was Izuku's moaning and his fingers in his ass. So he took Izuku's fingers out of his hole and started licking them. Izuku was breathing heavily with how sensitive he was right now. Bakugo started to get on top of him and Izuku was taking his crop top off. Bakugo started kissing all over his neck trying to find his sweet spot until Izuku arched his back and moaned loudly when he kissed his ear. "Sensitive, are we?~" Bakugo said. Izuku shooked his head but continued moaning when Bakugo started licking, tugging, and breathing at his ear. Bakugo went lower until he was face to face with his nipple, he then started licking it and sucking it making Izuku moan louder. He flipped him over and now Izuku's ass is right infront of Bakugo's face. He pulled down the booty shorts and he felt his cock get hard as rock. "Damn bitch" [you fine] Bakugo praised when he saw the thong and bit down hard making a mark on his right ass cheek. Bakugo fully pulled down the booty shorts and threw them across the room. He lightly pulled the thong down so his asshole was visable and kissed it. Izuku squirmed cause Bakugo was just teasing him so he put his hands back, grabed a big chunk of his ass and spreaded (is that a word) it making Bakugo groan and said "Imma fuck you till you can't even sit".