Chapter 7

14 reads! This is big big deal to me so shush yo face. ^.^

         I woke up and looked at the clock 9:36. Ugh visitor hours dont start till 11. I look over and see kellin curled up into a ball.  Awwwww I grabbed my phone and took a picture.  I quickly posted it on twitter with the caption 'atleast he got some sleep. I hate hospitals!' Instantly his phone started blowing up and he woke up. I was to busy laughing my ass off to notice he was giving me a death stare. "Hey frieeennnndddd?" I said. He raised his eyebrow.  "Can you go get me some cccooofffeee?" He thought about it and then grinned. "Sure, on what condition.  You have to tell cc you love him." "Okay." I said trying to throw him off. Yes ik he is a lot older then me but I kinda like him. Kellin shuged and walked out. Okay now im nervous. What if andy flips his shit. What if cc flips his shit. He probably dosent care. Im just some kid.. I text andy and asks if he can bring me a change if clithes when he comes.  He writes back instantly. 

(A-andy B-becca)

A- yea sure what you want?

B- skinny jeans and a hoodie is fine

A- I FOUND THE BATMAN ONE! IM BRINGING IT!

B- okay XD thanks. See you in a bit

A- kk love ya kiddo

B- love ya too

  Where the fluff is kellin? I look down at my arm and poke one of the cuts. Ouch. Wait, why the hell did I do that. "I dont know why did you?" I look up and see kellin with my coffee. "CCCOOOOFFFEEE!" I sit up and grab it from him. "Was I speaking out loud or did you read my thoughts?" I ask suddenly.  "Oh about your arm? You were making a funny concentration face and said ouch why did I do that and so I answered and now we are here." He says with a smile.  I nod and drink the rest of my coffee.  "So tell me about yourself " I look at him and think.  What is safe to tell him. He obviously knows I cut. "Well your the first to know my whole story so please dont say anything. I need to talk to the guys too. So I lived with my dad when I was little because my mom was shot in a drive by. But he would go and get drunk and beat me. When I turned 10 was when he started to rape me." It was at this point I started to cry. " hey if you dont want to continue you dont have to." Kellin said handing me a tissue.  "No no im fine. I started to climb on the roof to get away from him. When I turned 12 was my first attempt. I jumped off the roof. Two stories to concrete.  And for some god damn reason I lived. My dad got in a fatal car wreak two weeks later. That when I was put in the orphanage." I wipe away a few stray tears and straighten up" they bullied me. Cassidy would push me down the stairs. She even pushed me out a windiw once" I probably look like a maniac because im laughing now. " god she hated me and I never knew why! I never did anything to her. But thats when I stared cutting. I was losing all hope. Then andy came in. That day I was planning to take my life. But we had a surprise visitor." I finish my story and look to kellin. He had tears in his eyes. I panic and hug him. "Dont cry no no no" he laughs and hugs me back " hey kellin, wanna know a secret?" He looks at me skeptically and nods slowly. "Your music along with others is the reason im alive." I sit back up. Kellin is now in tears again "stop that your making me feel bad" I say hitting his arm.he laughs and wipes away a tear. "Sorry its just.. wow." I smile and check the time 11:02 they shou- "hey hey sorry im late" andy stumbles through the door.  "Heres your clothes becca." He hands me them and I get up and start to walk away "OUCH WHAT THE FUCK oh theres an iv in my arms. Oops" I laugh and pull it out. I turn back to andy and kellin "your fucking nuts" andy says shaking his head. I smile and walk to the bathroom. I change and come back out to see andy has a batman hoodie on like mine. "I had one too and yea. I got excited. Ill take it off if you want." I laugh and shake my head "nah its a honor to match the andy biersack." I say with a grin. He laughs and sits on the bed by me. "Andy can you go get a nurse I wanna leave his hell hole" I ask poking his face. "Yea sure." He skips out of the room. "Do I really have to say it to Cc?" I ask kellin. "Yep or else ill never give you coffee again. EVER" I gasp and stare at him. A few minutes later the nurse walks in. "Who took out your iv?" She asks with a stern look.  "Ugh I did it was bothering me" I say looking down.  "Okay well you can leave now." I instantly spring out of bed. "Ill race you guys to the car!" I scream back. I have long legs like andy so it wont be hard to get there fast. "Your on" I hear both of them yell. Im to the car before they make it out the doors. "Damn child are you on drugs!?" Andy asks between breaths.  "No ive been in a bed for 5 days straight. Duh" I climb up front and hold my hand out for the keys. "Do you have your perment?" "Yea I have my learners come on man" andy sighs and tosses me the keys. He gets up front and kellin is in the back. We are back at the venue in minutes. "See you guys later " kellin waves "thanks kellin" he smiles and walks to his bus.  "I need to talk to you guys.." andy nods and we walk on the bus. I explain everything to the guys and when I finish I notice andy is in tears. "No stop crying no more crying. Crying isnt allowed!"  I say hugging him.  "Sorry" I smile and pat his shoulder.  Cc walks over and says "look, as long as we are all kicking, we will protect you and love you. You are family now. " I nod and hug him. Shit kellin. I whisper "I love you" in ccs ear. I make sure nobody else could hear. "Hey lets go out to a club or something.  We dont play till tomorrow so why not?" Ashleys pipes up "hi yea im 16 remember?" I ask laughing. "Ill stay with her" Cc adds. Andy looks at me and I nod. They all hug me before leaving.  Soon its just me and cc. "What did you mean by I love you. Like I love you or like I love you like a brother?" He asks. I blush and I think he figures it out. "Oh. Well. I...I like you too.." I look up and see he is serious.  I blush more if thats possible.  "Uh are you hungry.  Ill make food." He stands up and walks into the kitchen. Well I messed up that.

      *cc POV*

    I walked into the kitchen and pulled out some pop tarts. I like her but how would andy react. Ill have to talk to him. I walk back to becca and see she is crying.  "Woah hey whats wrong?"  She looks up at me. "I messed up. Im a kid.  Your a rock star you dont care you just feel bad im sorry im just makeing compli-" I cut her off by doing the only thing I could think of. I kissed her. She sat back up "don't say that. Im just scared of how your dad would feel." She nods her head. "Im gonna go to bed" she says standing up. "Nope  your gonna eat and then me and you are gonna watch Tom and Jerry." Say. Her eyes light up at tom and jerry. "Okay but im not hungry." I look at her and hand her the pop tart. "I heard your conversation with andy. Your beautiful and a pop tart wont change that. Ill force feed you if I need to" she laughs and takes the pop tarts. "Holy shit this is amazing." She says eating it in a few bites. I laugh and turn on the tv. She falls asleep on my shoulder within minutes. I carry her to her bunk and lay her down. I go and sit back on the couch. What am I gonna do. "Please dont. No stop.. DAD STOP TOUCHING ME" I run back to beccas bunk. She is crying in her sleep. "Hey becca wake up come on its just a nightmare." She sits straight up and hugs me I rub her back and lay her back down. "Please dont let him hurt me Cc.."  "i wont i promise" i kiss her head and go get a drink and some asprin for the guys in the morning. I climb into my bunk which is under hers. She is quiet the rest of the night. Slowly I drift off to sleep.