Hustle HARD: HURT

PERCEY POV

"Your having a babygirl. Are you guys excited?"

Maria tightened her hold on Percey's hand. Excited wasn't even the word for the two. She was estatic. She had already made it clear to Percey that the shit he did with Flow was not acceptable with the child that was being created now.

He needed to treat her like how he needed to treat Flow, like a Queen, his Queen.

"I'm excited, more than excited."

"What about you daddy?" Dr. Moroni asked, with her pale skin and wide smile.

Percey was just scared of making the same mistake as before. He didn't want to hurt his child that he dragged her away from him. He wanted to do right by his new babygirl and also wanted to reach out to his first child, his first baby. He just hadn't had the courage too.

"Happy to have another chance."

FLOW*

"So, I haven't been totally honest with you," Flow said after she sipped from the cup of coffee he had given her.

"Oh shit. You ain't engaged or pregnant, or no shit like that, huh?"

Flow laughed at how serious Liam's face was.

"No it's nothing like that...." Flow contemplated if she wanted to tell him about Carter again. She needed some help about the situation and she didn't want to go into a broken relationship with him, or any man. Liam had already been through so much, he didn't need to go through any thing else; especially this. "It's just that t-the man I've been living with, I've g-g-g-got feelings for him too."

Liam's face didn't change for a minute, but Flow's did.

She actaully liked Liam and it was hard for her too tell him that. She felt as if she had known him for more than a lifetime. He was so sweet, caring, funny, loving, and strong. That's who she needed and wanted on her team. A man like that. A man who would care for her and her feelings, that wouldn't mistreat her or hurt her. She needed a good man that would last, last, last. That's all she wanted was a good man, was that too hard to ask for?

Flow sighted. "Have y'll had sex before?"

"Yes, only once."

Liam sighted and Flow didn't waste any time getting up out of the chair she was sitting in. That was one thing that Flow wasn't going too do. She wasn't going to beg. She picked up her coffee cup and pushed her chair in to the green table.

"I guess this is bye," she murmured looking down at her cup as she tapped on it and into Liam's stone eyes. She was looking for emotion but she wasn't getting any. So she did the only thing that made sense at that moment in time; she walked away.

After leaving the Starbucks they had netted at that was right up the street from Carter's house, she went back home. She was actually on the porch now looking for her key in her purse.

"Oh there it is," she said trying to consume her thoughts with things other than Liam's handsome face and him not being able to let that go.

She walked inside of the house once she got it unlocked and went up the stairs planning on going straight to the bed, in her bedroom. Once she had made it too her bedroom the first thing she did was shut the light on. She stripped off her Tee shirt leaving her in her sports bra and black tights and pushed her hair in a ponytail, tired of its straight state.

She plopped on the bed and just looked at the ceiling.

"Help me Jesus," she said aloud as she say up and her attention focused on the letter on her dresser. She got up and got the letter she seen and was shocked too see it was from her father and knew were she lived. She sat down on the edge of the bed opening it, feeling the misguide hit her hands from how scared she was about what her father had to say.