✥ Chapter 2 ✥

Chapter 2 : Confrontation!

[Note : The slanted or italic texts in dialogues mean, that the following conversion is happening inside the character's head(in most cases) or has not been surfaced properly]

"Hahaha wo toh hain! Tang kiya hain kiya aapko Neil ne waise? Agar woh aapko zayada tang karey naa toh aap sidha hamare paas aayiyega, hum unki kaan khichenge! Waise kal se Neil hi aapko aapki class mein drop kar denge roz, So aap dono aache se baat karlena aaj, ek dusre ki timing jaan lena. Kuch bhi kehne se sharmana maat beta... Theek hain!
(That's right. Is Neil troubling you too much? If he does, just tell me, I will pull his ears.
Btw, from tomorrow Neil will be dropping you to your classes. So you two discuss the timings by today. And don't feel shy about asking for anything that you need dear. Alright?)'' Daadi affirmed Avni.

Avni simply replied 'yes' with another warm smile!

10 pm. Night.

She is feeling damn sleepy! Because she didn't have the right amount of sleep yesterday while today, the whole day went into various work and gossiping with Ali, Isha ,Vicky! 

But even now Avni can't sleep as Savitri rightfully advised her in the morning.  She does need to talk to Neil about her schedules after all he is the one who would be dropping her to the classes!

Not to mention, how unwantedly enough she kind of missed him the whole day! Neil was subconsciously present in her thoughts throughout! Sweetly annoying! The pain of love is sweet and bitter as they say! 

Her childhood playmate who has turned too handsome & maintaining his well-built toned body a little too well to raise the heat! 

"Why he had to maintain such an athletic figure. As if he was less attractive without all the muscles! But why? For whom? Must be for his Gf...Huh! Why do I even care..."

Her cribbing was disrupted as the house servant named Nakul knocked informing her that Neil has arrived! 

Avni stood up swiftly and began to step closer to Neil's room.

Looking at the silent door, She knocked! Fidgeting! 

No replies! She knocked again and then saw Daadi approaching the hallways. Seeing her standing with a confused expression, Daadi advised Avni to get inside Neil's room and wait there as Neil is probably in the shower. Also, she told Nakul to get food for both Neil and Avni to be served in Neil's room.

Though hesitating slightly inside yet Avni couldn't say no to Daadi and she simply dragged her feet entering Neil's room.
An elegant big room that is! But it lacked colors to a great extent! Expected!
Neil's room also consisted of a study alongside his bed!

Exhausted throughout the whole day she started feeling sleepy again and Avni being Avni instead of waiting on the gigantic sofa sat on Neil's bed. While waiting her eyes were becoming heavy like stones! She didn't even know when she closed those eyelids and drifted off into slumber!

Meanwhile, unaware of all, an oblivious Neil draped up only in a towel stood outside the washroom to get his inners and clothes. He noticed that he forgot to lock his main door hence rushing he locked the door instantly. His bed was at the other corner of the room so he failed to notice a peacefully sleeping Avni there! 

After locking the door, turned his eyes around to find the food served on the table. Those were warm as they were in heat-protected bowls. But Why food for two people, he got confused!!