momma

7:30 in the morning my mama came in the room she was about to say get your butt up for school butt I was awake

7:30 in the morning my mama came in the room she was about to say get your butt up for school butt I was awake. So she just said Breakfast is on the table but I got to go to work so help yourself.um OK I said to my self.I got up and went to the shower and washed my ass.washed my face and Brushed my teeth and put on a Nike outfit with my high top Nikes. And cap my hair how it was then I went downstairs to my car but I forgot I had to lock the door so I had to take my ass back to the front door and then locked it.then ran to my car because I was going to be late. When I got to school I went straight To class because I have no friends but if I wanted some I can have some. I have no interests in boys or girls I just go to school and go home. I know I sound boring but at least I have one friend . After school I drove home and went to the kitchen table and set down.it was a big smile on my face because I love to see my mama after school. Because me and my mom I have one of those best friend types of bound.  never knew my dad so you get me so right.

Me(nia):momma whata reading Momma:nun of yo business how was school todayMe:same old same old Momma:baby you need to let loseMe:you do toMomma:so you know my home girl Miranda her daughter is coming at 6 to pick you up because you're going to a party

Momma:nun of yo business how was school today
Me:same old same old
Momma:baby you need to let lose
Me:you do to
Momma:so you know my home girl Miranda her daughter is coming at 6 to pick you up because you're going to a party.
Me:momma noo
Momma:yes
Me: do I have to
Momma:yes know go get dressed and have a good time I mean ur to Beautiful to be in the house all day.

And with that I went upstairs took a shower wash my face and brush my teeth. Then put on Highway shorts and a button-up crop top and put my hair in a ponytail and waited on what ever her name was.

(Jesslan)momma POV
When nia came in sit down she made me smile because I just found out I only had two days to live because my canceler got worse but it could happen today or tomorrow either way I was going to die so  if it happened tonight she wouldn't be here and i'm  very grateful for that. grateful for all the Memories I shared with her. I knew I was going to be die today and I knew I had cancer for 3 months now but I couldn't tell her so if I die tonight she wouldn't be here and. I know I sound selfish but I didn't want to worry her and Put her in a  different mindset.

Bye mama I heard her say I love you I heard her say I didn't have the breath to say back but in my head I said I love you and so much more I started to look too silly and took my last breath...

(Nia) when I saw a car in the drive way I knew it was that girl that was taking me to that danm party so I ran downstairs and said to my moma that I love her and went outside to the car.when I got in the girl was really pretty and weird but I liked it.we pulled up to a big house and got out we walked in and went different ways. I went to the dance floor and started dancing and a boy came and Put his hands on my waist and I just went with the flow. Then he asked if I was drunk. I knew i wasn't drunk so I said yes to see where this was going. Then he said let's go upstairs baby. I was pissed so i punched him in his shit and walked away. Then went to go get that bitch that I came wit.I found her and her ass was drunk and being a hoe. I grabbed her and went to her car took her keys and helped her in the passenger seat and drove to my house. When we got there I helped her get out and we walked to the door. When I got in I walked her to the guest room and helped her get on the bed.I came out a called out for my moma but I didn't here her say any thing. So I look every were but the living room when I got there she was on the floor. I rushed to her.tears started to come down my face. I laid her on my thighs and checked her pulse and she was dead. With tears I cry out mama no I cap Repeating to myself over and over and could not stop crying. Shit was really hurting ma soul.