Chicago it is

1week later....

(Nia) POV
Nia nia nia my Grandma Yelled. Huh I said
Baby you need to eat she said. Grandma I'm not Hungry I said
No now u been saying that Since your mama died. Tears started rolling down my eyes when she said that I just got up and ran to my room lock the door and beat myself up about it. I thought it was my fault because I went to that party and just maybe if I never left she would have still been here. I barely have eight or sleep I even skipped my mom funeral because why just be there looking at a dead body.so that shit can keep replaying in ma head.But my grandma is making me go to Chicago. I know other teenagers like me would have been pissed off that I have to move but me it was a urge to get out this house I feel like she is hunting me but at the same time she's sending her love and I hate that feeling. I picked all my clothes all my shoes all my everything. I was ready to get the fuck out this house. Me and my grandma was getting on the plane at 3 in the morning so after I got done packing I went my ass to sleep.

2:00. I woke up and put on a jogging suit and washed my face and brush my teeth. Then put all my boxes that wasn't and the U-Haul in my trunk. Then  went back in the house and woke up my grandma so then we got in my car and went to the airport. Grandma had workers to drive my car and the U-Haul to her house. And we took the plan. It wasn't hard for me to move because I made no friends there anyway. And I looked at Chicago as a new start. 5 hours on the plan and my ass was still asleep.

Airport ppl: we will land in 15 min bopobgj or some shii that I didn't give to fucks about.

Shit I was hungry AF yo .I couldn't wait to I got my ass  off this plan.17 minutes later we got off the plan a she called a uber to come pick us up. The whole ride to Grandma house was silent. I haven't been in Chicago in 3 years but I can still remember the streets. After like 20 minutes we arrived at Grandma house I got out the car and so did she. When we walked in she told me I can go to my old room.when we used to visit here. She told me that she had bought me 10 pairs of shoes in 50 outfits. I ran to my granny and gave a her a big ass hug. Because I know when she goes shopping she gets me shit from the mall only. I ran upstairs and open the door to see 3 pink boxes 5 Nike boxes and 2 Jordan boxes. Then got to the  closet to see Gucci clothes Nike and Jordan pink clothes I was so happy because my clothes wouldn't have come here till 3 days. I ran to the Kitchen and said thank you, Grandma I love you so much. She said anything for my baby. I smiled one time she looked at me what you want to eat girl grandma said. I laughed and said tacos. She looked at me and said go wash that color out your head I said OK  BC I knew wants I got here she was gonna make me do it in the first place. She always does that and then when it's done she sends me to the hair salon. Ugh I love her so much. After I was done i ate then made my way to the living room a saw that my grandma eating cake and shit. I washed it out I said to her. She looked up at me you stay here she gave me $300 then said go to the salon down the street I said thank you and tryed to walk away but she stop me and said stay away from tray he sells know OK she said . OK I said and walked out the house. Tray is a nigga i was willing to die for.I know everybody down the street the kids the old man the grown-ups the teens sii my ass was bad AF that's all I did was make ppl life's hell it was all ways me and tray. I walked down the street and old man joy said ever body nia is back I laughed and kept walking and everybody kept saying Hey to me.then I saw tray selling I want to talk to him so bad he had a fucking glow up he was so damn fine and he grow his hair just by looking at him made me horny but it all stop when I saw his ass selling I got pissed and made my way to the salon. I walked in the salon and said b she looked at me and said oh shit my bitch is back.she is 4 years older then me we used to kick it she was a bitch I could ass when a bitvh got kick out DA house. We laughed and talked and she said all bad shit about tray but I didn't wanna believe her so I got Straight to the point and told her I need my hair done. She laughed because she knew I was pissed. she said girl you want The silk press. I said yes bitch yes. We talked and laughed a lot I had a good time Time there.after that I was about to leave but b told me one last time don't fuck wit tray sis she said and I walked my ass up out of their pissed I made my way back to the house and took a shower.and got dressed BC I was going to hang on the block fa a Lil min I was finally down and this how a bitch turned out.

and got dressed BC I was going to hang on the block fa a Lil min I was finally down and this how a bitch turned out

I knew I was looking fine AF fuck.I went downstairs and saw that my grandma was sleep so I locked the door behind me and went down the street I saw tray again bro on my momma that nigga was fine AF.

I was trya walk pass him but he saw me

I was trya walk pass him but he saw me. He was like I know that ain't nia tray said. I turned around with that big-ass smile on my face. He picked me up and hugged me. He put me down and  said haven't seen you in a while know what made u come back. And at that point I came from happy to sad.I put my head down and all of a sudden he he picked my head up and said you wanna talk about it ma. I gave him and look that said I wanted to do more then take BC he turned me on. We went in to his car and I told him the story and tears started running down my face. Tray looked at me for min and said momma really dead. I said yes and he was like that's fuck up. I swear I love that boy he always make me Laugh. After a 30 mins of talking we got to Chick-fil-A and we wanted to eat in.so we at one of DA tables.I looked down at my phone BC it was ranging. It was star one of my main bitches from here. I smiled at it and got up and went to DA bath room and talked to her fa a Lil min.I then looked at my body in the mirror on the wall.I stoped and made my way of DA bathroom and stopped dead in my steps and saw the fuckin Waitress and tray flirting.
So I made my way to DA table not giving two fucks what they was talking about and said yea give me the a water and a mop.she looked at me like I was crazy and tray stared laughing I look at him and said ain't shit funny tray.he looked at me and we both  stated laughing.she really give me the water and the mop.I looked at ha ass a took the water of the table and I was bout to poor that shit on her but tray grabbed my hand before I could poor it on ha.he said stop baby chill.nawl tray yo ass chill baby and with that I took my shit to go and calls star to come get a bitch.