Paul George | (Y/N)

Player(s): Paul George
Requested by: n/a
Character(s): (Y/N), (Y/F/N), OKC Players, Golden State players
Title: Connection
-
A/N: I know no one didn't request an imagine yet, but I want to write one so I can show you guys my writing abilities/talents ☺️.

I decided to write a Paul George imagine because he's hot lol.

Btw, the imagine takes place during Paul's OKC days, and (Y/F/N) stands for Your Friend's Name!

~~~~~

October 16th, 2018
Thunder @ Warriors
Oracle Arena

You're best friends with Klay Thompson of the Golden State Warriors. Tonight, the Warriors are versing the mighty Oklahoma City Thunder.

You were able to attend that game, and you invited (Y/F/N).

Right now, you and (Y/F/N) are sitting court-side, watching both teams warm-up. A smile formed across your face when Klay walked over to you.

"Hey, ready for the game?" You asked as he took a seat next to you.

"Yeah, if you guys win tonight, you'll be first in the Western Conference," (Y/F/N) stated.

"Of course I'm ready," Klay replied. "I know for a fact shit's about to go down tonight. You know, Russ still won't talk to KD after the trade."

You rolled your eyes.

"He needs to get over it, that trade happened over two years ago,"

Klay and (Y/F/N) agreed with you.

"Yo, Klay! It's time to head to the locker rooms," Stephen Curry said, running up to him.

"Hey (Y/N), (Y/F/N)," He added, smiling.

"Hey Steph, good luck tonight," You said.

"And score plenty of three's," (Y/F/N) added. "Same with you Klay."

The four of you started laughing.

"Will do, (Y/F/N), will do," Stephen said.

You and (Y/F/N) said goodbye to the Splash Brothers as they made their way to the locker room.

Twenty Minutes Later

The game is about to start. The starting five of both teams are on the court, ready for tip-off.

"Come on, Golden State!" You and (Y/F/N) cheered.

The referee throws the ball in the air. KD makes contact with the ball and hits it towards Draymond Green.

The audience cheers as the game officially began.

During the game, the Warriors were able to get a lot of points. Steph, Klay, and KD were able to shoot a lot of three's.

OKC, on the other hand, was putting up a good fight. Russell Westbrook and Paul George took advantage of any Warriors turnovers.

And in speaking of Paul George, you noticed that he was checking you out during the game.

Whenever he makes a bucket, he'll look at you and give you a flirty smile.

You try to ignore it, but you couldn't because he was so good looking.

It is now halftime, and both teams went to the locker rooms.

"That was a good first half," You said to (Y/F/N).