The Cullens

a/n this is the last entry before the books. After this entry i am skipping all the books and writing how life is afterward.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Cullens

Dear Journal,

The door was answered by a younger man who looked about late 20's early 30's. He had light blonde hair, golden eyes, and very pale skin. Behind him was a woman. She had golden eyes, had long golden brown hair. She looked about 30 or somewhere around there.In the background I saw 2 others. One was male with short curly black hair. He was huge and all muscle. He had his arm around an average height. She was pretty and had long wavy blonde hair. Both of their eyes were golden as well. “Hello Carlisle, Esme, Rosalie, and Emmett.” Alice said as she smiled. Carlisle was shocked, confused, and scared. Esme nearly collapsed. Rosalie and Emmett got up. Alice was once again freaking out people. But when Alice said hello to Rosalie and Emmett; he stopped dead in his tracks and stared at her while Rosalie screamed and ran out the back door terrified. “Sorry about that she’s a little freak because she can see the future,” I said really worried. Alice stuck her tongue at me and said “I’m Alice and he’s Jasper.” So Carlisle invited us inside and we told them the whole story. Rosalie still hadn’t come back yet. Next thing I knew we were moving into our new room. Alice and I took Edward’s room. Alice couldn’t stop laughing at something she saw. We spent most of the day putting things in our room. Around 8p.m Edward finally came back from hunting with Rosalie. Alice had put all his things in the garage when they came home. Edward’s hair was reddish brown and stuck up a little bit in the front. He was so shocked and confused that Alice was rolling on the ground laughing. His expression was so funny that everyone else started laughing. Later we explained to Edward and Rosalie our story of how we got here. I have to go now Emmett is throwing stuff at me and Alice is yelling at him.

–Jasper-