Chapter 30

The Morning After.

Tim- Good Morning Beautiful.

Chloe- Good Morning Hot stuff.

Tim- How did you sleep?

Chloe- Great. You?

Tim- great.

They both share a kiss.

Tim goes and starts to take a shower, after a minute of showering, Chloe enters the room.

Chloe- Why look a hypnotist is in the shower! May I join you?

Tim-Come on in baby.

Chloe enters the shower and some steamy hot making out occurs. Once they are dressed they share a nice kiss.

Tim- Oh Chloe, I still can't believe that this day has finally come.

Chloe- Me too.

They share a hug and Chloe comes up with an idea.

Chloe- Baby, Do you think that I can have dinner at your place tonight.

Tim- Sure, that sounds like a great idea. Then we can tell my Dad that we are a couple.

Chloe- Sounds like a date to me. Ha-ha

Just then Rachel and Max open the door.

Max- Aw, you both look so cute.

Rachel- So I guess that we have a new couple that we are looking at.

Chloe- Max, Rachel, I would love to introduce you to my boyfriend.

Tim- Hello girls.

Max- It's About Time.

Rachel- Congrats you two.

Tim- Thank you, Rachel.

Chloe- Thanks, Rach.

Rachel- Don't mention it.

Max- So how about the four of us go down and have something to eat and then head back home.

Rachel- Sounds good.

Tim- Yeah.

Chloe- Sweet.

With that, the four go and have breakfast together. Once they finish they head back to their Home. They drop Max and Tim at Blackwell. Then Chloe is dropped off at her house.

Later in the Day. Tim is chilling with his Father and Stepmom, while Max, Chloe, and Rachel are at Blackwell. They are thinking about having an all-girls party to celebrate Rachel's return. Just then someone appears.

Steph- HEY GIRLS.

Rachel and Chloe- Steph.

The three have a group hug and Max is introduced to her.

Steph- So I hear that you guys and Tim were finally able to get that low life, Jefferson.

Chloe- Yeah, we did.

Rachel- How are you doing Steph?

Steph- Well, Considering that my Boyfriend's sister is now finally able to move on from what happened to her. I feel great.

Max- Oh my God, really?

Steph- Yeah, Megan Weaver...........She was one of the darkroom victims.

Chloe- Fuck.

Steph- Yeah she and my boyfriend John are very close and she is now starting to get back to her normal funny self.

Rachel- Well, At least she starting to get better.