Prologue

Iris Bell starred at the white wall in front of her, repeating the words over and over in her head. Her hair was a wet wreak and her face was coated with moisture from her teardrops. Her nose was light red and her mouth was in a frown. The words was all she could hear.

You don't really think I loved you did you? Oh you poor thing, you did.

You're just a toy in my hand that I got bored of.

No one can ever love you! Look at your self you're so ugly!

His voice screamed in her head. His words replaying, each time getting louder. She couldn't stand it. It echoed over and over till she could have cried for it to stop, but it didn't.

I'm so glad I met her, at least I don't have to spend my life with a low class like you.

All I want is money and fame; two things you can't get me so why should I stay with you?

You are worthless.

NO ONE CAN EVER LOVE YOU!

His words hurt more than probably more than getting shot with a bullet. Sometimes it isn't the blood that counts the amount of pain, the scars you couldn't see are the hardest to heal. Wounds could heal, but words would always stay. She had broken her heart and she could hear the pieces falling.

In their- her bedroom, she sat alone. She was perched on the mattress where they used to sleep. The sheets on the bed still unmade from the morning. Each glance at the goods in the room made her want to burst in tears all over again. She was a wreak. The sad music playing in house didn't really help either.

Once upon a time

I was falling in love

But now I'm only falling apart

There's nothing I can do

A total eclipse of the heart

She hated him, hated that he had torn her down, in a matter of seconds. He crushed her heart like it was as easy as drinking a bottle of coke, her tears were the fizz, he just ignored it and drank everything up.

Once upon a time there was light in my life

But now there's only love in the dark

Nothing I can say

A total eclipse of the heart

She didn't know who, she didn't know how, but she wanted revenge and she would have it one way or another.

*

*

*

*

*

So how was that?

U like?

There's a photo of Iris at the side

Remember to

V

O

T

E

And

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

And

L

I

K

E

And

S

H

A

R

E