Hi mom

Y/n:Yes..
She tries to act like she doesn't care but Tokyo knows her too well to believe that.
Tokyo:And why are you blushing?
Y/n:I'm not blushing.
Tokyo:You look like a fucking tomato and I don't think you spilled ketchup on your face.
Y/n:Ugh fine.I felt butterflies in my stomach...
Tokyo:You like Payton Moormeier ?
Y/n:No.Probably it's just one of my moods.
Tokyo:You continue to lie knowing I don't believe you.
Y/n:Why do you know me so well?
Tokyo giggles.
Y/n:Maybe I like him...But it's not like I could have an actual relationship with him.He is a fuckboy and I'm not going through the things I went before.
Tokyo:I saw his eyes when he kissed you.They weren't full of lust,they were full of love.I know this sounds weird but it's true.
Y/n sighs when Taylor walks in.
Taylor:Why is your breathing speed higher than I ever expected ?Car accident or romantic events ?
Tokyo:Payton Moormeier kisses her cheek and she has a little crush on him..
Y/n:No I do not!
Tokyo and Taylor start to giggle.Y/n sighs and weakly smiles.
Y/n:I wish we could be like this all the time.
Taylor:Me too...But everything is different now and we need to keep up.
Tokyo:It's like high school years.
Y/n:Kinda..What do we have to do today?
Taylor:Nothing but you need to stay and rest.You don't want to know what that little bitch can do to you.
Y/n:I should've chosen more stupid friends.
They all laugh and y/n goes to her bedroom.She opens her phone seeing some lost calls from her mother.She calls her back.
*phone call*
Y/m:Hey y/n!
Y/n:Hi mom!
Y/m y/l/n.Y/n's mother.She knows that y/n is the boss of the surority,but she doesn't know about everything.She doesn't know about the parties,vapes,drugs,alcohol,etc.Another fact that y/n told her is that she has a boyfriend.Which is 100% not true.Things will get interesting by now (just saying).
Y/m:Me and your dad are coming to visit you!Surprise!
Y/n:Um yey that's great..
Y/m:We are so excited to meet your boyfriend!What is his name actually?You never told us.
Y/n is now frozen.She needs to find a name for her fake boyfriend and actually make a boy pretend he is.
Y/m:Sweetie ?Are you still there?
Y/n:Payton.His name is Payton.
Y/n slaps herself.Out of all the possible names and boys,she chose Payton Moormeier.
Y/m:Aw that's a really cute name.We can't wait to meet him!
Y/n:Um yes sure but when are you coming ?
Y/m:Tomorrow.
Y/n:Tomorrow?!
Y/m:Um yes is there any problem?
Y/n:No no.Of course not.Not a single problem.Nope.
Y/m:I gotta go sweetie.I love you!
Y/n:Love you too mom.
She throws her phone on the bed.She is deep shit.Really deep shit.In a strange way,she didn't mind that much to be Payton's "girlfriend".But now it comes the harder part.Making him want to be her fake boyfriend.She needs him here right now.Y/n doesn't have his number,but has Jaden's.
*phone call*
Jaden:Hi Venom.I didn't expect a call from you.
Y/n:Hi Jaden.Can you tell Pa- Moormeier to come to my house ?
Jaden:I see that things are kinda rocking between you too.
Y/n:Actually he forgot something here and he can move his ass to come get it.Now stop acting like the dumbass you are and tell him to come.
Jaden:Ok Big Boss.He will be there soon.Bye Venom!
After 10 minutes somebody opens the door.It is him and Tokyo.
Tokyo:Why is him here?
Payton:Because I forgot something here!
Y/n:Tokyo it's ok.
Tokyo:Fine but if you try something with her that pretty smirk of yours isn't going to be that pretty anymore.
She closes the door and Payton looks at y/n.God,that perfect smile,those gorgeous eyes.He comes and sits on the bed next to her,smirking as always.
Payton:I know I didn't forget anything here.So why did the Venom call me?
Y/n:I need a favor Moormeier.
Payton:What kind of a favor?
He goes closer to her staring in her eyes.
Y/n:My parents are coming in town and they think I have a boyfriend,which I don't.So I need you to pretend you are my boyfriend for a week.
Payton:And why do you need exactly me?
Y/n:Because I told her my boyfriend's name is Payton.
Payton:Ok.
Y/n:Wait you actually agree this?
Payton:Who wouldn't ?Being the Venom's boyfriend for a week.
He smirks now being just a few inches between their faces.
Y/n:Tomorrow morning.We are going to the airport to pick them up.Then,we are staying at a resort with them for a week.Oh,and you are telling your friends that you are going to visit your family.No exceptions.
Payton:Ok.So that means we are a couple right ?
Y/n:Um yes.
Payton:Then we could start by you calling me Payt or Pay instead of Moormeier if you want this to look real.Oh and I forgot to do something.
Y/n:What?
He comes closer and closer.One of his hands are at y/n's waist and the other one is on her cheek.He stares in her big eyes bitting his bottom lip.He gently pushes his lips against
y/n's in a slow kiss.His lips are so soft and sweet.He goes to her ear and whispers.
Payton:You are special y/n.
He gets up and goes to the door.
Payton:See you tomorrow y/n.
Y/n's face is now red like a tomato.She looks at him.
Y/n:Bye Payt.
He smiles and gets out of the room.