Chapter 8

a/n: I'm pretty sure you guys hate these. But a friend and I are making a playlist for this book so suggestions for a song per chapter would be great if you wanted to anyways into Dacres point of view we go.

Dacre

I woke up to Grace wrapped up in my arms facing me. The way the sun hit her tan skin and brown hair made her look even more beautiful. I was in awe of the woman I had convinced to be my girlfriend. Girlfriend. That's what she was to me now. Not a 'fling' or just somebody I was talking to. She was my girlfriend.

"You're staring," Grace said with out even opening her eyes.

"How'd you know?" I questioned honestly confused to how she knew I was staring.

"I felt you wake up, and then just felt you sit there. So I just guessed that you were staring," she said with her eyes still closed.

"I wanna make you breakfast," I said.

"Please. Be my guest," she said opening her hazel eyes. God I could stare into those eyes all day if I wanted to.

"Well you're coming with me," I chuckled pulling her out of bed.

"No it's cold outside," she said trying to make an excuse to stay in bed.

"Baby, it's summertime," I said smiling.

"Fine, but you're carrying me to the kitchen," she said jumping on me wrapping her arms around  my neck, and legs around my waist.

"Okay I can do that,"I agreed. She looked at me with a mischievous smirk on her face, and not gonna lie it kinda worried me.

"What?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Time for me to give you hickies,"she exclaimed going down my jawline on to my neck. God she could give me hickies all over if she wanted.

After she was done giving me at least five hickies I just kissed her. I don't know how long we were kissing the only reason we stopped was because the girls walked in.

"Hey Montgomery. I told you when I have gave you permission to ask Grace out that rule number one was no kissing in common areas," Sadie said glaring at me playfully.

That was true the night after I first met Grace I wanted her to be my girlfriend. So I asked Sadie for permission which she immediately granted.

"You're right, Sink. You did but your sister here wanted to give me revenge hickies," I said pointing to my jawline and neck showing the girls the hickies.

"Woah Grace, good job," Millie said walking over to Grace and high-fiving her.

Jus then there was a knock at the door. I set up Sunflowers and chocolate to be delivered to Grace the day after I asked her out which were supposed to be here at ten. Looking at the clock. I saw it was 9:55. Perfect.

"Thank you," I heard Grace say before closing the front door.

"Somebody sent flowers and chocolate," she said setting it down on the counter.

"With a note, too,"Sadie said pulling it from the bouquet and handing it to Grace.

"Read it," I said a little to anxious.

"Grace, I honestly never thought I would have you. Never. But now that I do I wanna take you out not to Chili's. Not to the movies or the city. I wanna take you to the beach. I and just be there with you. The girls can come too don't worry. I have two rooms booked for three days. So what do you say? Wanna go with me to paradise? Love Dacre," she read with tears in her eyes before nodding yes. Then she jumped into my arms.

"We have to ask Millie's mom," Sadie pointed out.

"Okay you two do that while we pack," Grace said.

We all parted ways as Grace dragged me to her room making me choose bikinis for her.

"Honestly baby. You're gonna look hot in all of them," I said as I threw myself back on the bed.

"Okay," she said before throwing all of them in the suitcase making me chuckle.

"Don't you have to go pack, baby?" Grace questioned sitting on my lap.

"Actually I already have a bag in the car," I said brushing my fingers through her long waves.

"Oh okay," she said before the girls knocked and walked in.

"My mom's okay with it. We just have to pick up my suitcase she has packed for me," Millie said.

"Well lets hit the road," Grace said heading towards the door. And with that we were on our way to the beach.

a/n 2.0: sorry for the short chapter its just a filler. But my the next chapter will make up for it I promise.