Epilogue

Dude c'mon we already distribute all the invitation. You can't ditch this! That's his cousin, Travis.

I don't know man. I don't think I can.

You can, hindi mo naman kailangan mag tagal magpapakita ka lang that's all.

Sino ba kasi sabi na gumawa kayo nang ganito?

It's Aries ok? This is business purpose too.

Ok, what time?

Eight, exactly eight. If you didn't show up you surely regret this in your whole life.

Tsk, as if I'm gonna die that I won't celebrate my 35 birthday.

You surely gonna die because Aries will kill you idiot!

Yeah whatever!

Nakapag decide na sya, after this event. Mag leave sya and pupuntahan nya si Sam sa probinsya nito.

Wala syang paki kung may asawa na ito, malakas ang kutob nyang anak nya ang pinagbubuntis nito.

Sam didn't taking pills, he just found that out yesterday nang mahalungkat nya ang mga gamit nito.

Babawiin nya sya, they deserve to be with him and not that bastard!

Sam is his and so their baby.

It's was a simple party but all of his clan both side are all present.

What the hell, I thought this is for business purposes!

His cousin maybe made fun of him again. He saw Troy at the middle with a white girl no a very white girl!

The hell!? Who is that!

Troy?

Man, happy birthday. Bati nito.

I thought you don't want to go outside your farm now?

Will I can always change my mind can't I?

Your weird, are you .. I don't know, whatever. Troy where's Aries?

His just somewhere doing kinky things!

You fucktard! Tiningnan nya ang babae na nasa gilid nito. Sobrang puti naman nito.

Your eyes my man. That's mine.

Tumaas ang kilay nya dito.

This is Marikit and Marikit, pinsan ko.

Kinagagalak kitang makilala. Yumuko pa ito. Weird.

Yeah, kinagagagalak .. nice to meet you too Marikit. Dude I have to go.

Kailangan nyang umalis na maaga para bumyahe papuntang probinsya ni Sam.

Wait for me baby, just wait for me.

Ladies and gentlemen I would like to call for the birthday celebrant to come up in the stage and deliver his speech.

What the !? Seriously?

Mom, what the hell?

Hahah soon c'mon umakyat kana.