WORRY

I might have started to breath heavily as what I never knew found me.. but all the same I will not fall into the trap which has been set for me... Said Austin who has been guiding his lane and minding his teen business, hey b, he calls on for tonight? No but I'm been thinking if you could assist me with this zip of mine it will be a total pleasure, she smiles and turns back while Austin grabs her by the waist and helps her unzip her dress rather than zipping it up. ( lol sounds crazy yeah?) well, well, well, after the whole struggle and the pleasure she got holding Austin, She felt anew and that was when her world with Austin began. I've never seen u so carried away even though you're with me, (scoffs) I'm tryna think here babe..... what we did last night wasn't a good one we need to leave this place and we need a very interesting idea so we can sort ourselves out, dad must really be worried, this must be hard but in all we have done here its just been nightmares and no fun, but hey, its been fun though, remember? oh forget it, its been a hell of stress since we came for this stupid adventure.

Y'know I keep thinking about you, said Austin to Susan. I know it sounds crazy but I think one of us is gonna die here... (Susan slaps Austin hard on the face) You have no idea what you are talking about. If it wasn't for you who brought this up in the first place, we wouldn't have left home. Now mom and dad is worried as f*ck because of the little mistake you made, said Susan. But I didn't bring up the ide... Susan shuts him up, Don't you dare! you know what? lets go find the others and inform them of what's to come if we don't get the hell outta this dead man island.

Hey guys! Hello!!! Where are you all?, Susan and Austin wanders the whole place calling for their attention. This might seem weird but I think this is Ryan's phone, says Austin. This is his phone, lets trace their footsteps.