Alpha and omega

This my first time writing smut so bear with me 😅

Levi's pov

I go to the club called Maria with Erwin and hanji. We walk in and head to the bar and order some drinks. " Oi, bartender can we have 3 shots" I shout over the music at the bartender. " I'll be there in a minute" he shouts back.

The bartender had chocolate brown hair and his sun kissed skin looked so mouthwatering against his white button up shirt.

" here you go sir, three shots" he said. His voice was like a melody to my ears.

Time skip (1 hour later)

I was pretty drunk. Not going to lie I felt shit. But that didn't stop me from dancing on the dance floor and on the tables, I was doing this to get his attention.

I need his attention on me and only on me. I needed him.

He looked at me a couple of times from the bar and I loved it. I was dancing to the song.

(The dance and song) ^^

This definitely got the attention of other alphas and of eren.

After a few more drinks and talking to eren abit he got of his shift and we danced together. Well if you class grinding as dancing then yea.

We was there for about another hour until we left .

Time skip to erens place

We walk into his house ( kinda) before he even shut the door he pushed me against the wall and kissed me. While we was kissing I moved my hand down to feel his throbbing cock and start rubbing it before he moves my hand away and leads me to his bed throwing me down on it.

He looked like he was gonna ponce and I could tell that was his alpha side coming out and it was hot.

The ripped his shirt off and came over to me and attacked my neck leaving hickey and bit marks all over and I loved it.

He pulled my shirt off and kissed down my chest when he reached my nipples he sucked on one and rubbed the other with his thumb and finger. " Nng" I moaned out. Which clearly turned him on even more by the way his crotch had an even bigger bulge.

He moved to the rime of my pants and pulled them off along with my boxers. " Ahh~" I moaned as the cold air hit my throbbing dick.

He started to give me a hand-job while he kissed me lovingly, he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I teased him a little no allowing him.

He pulled on my hair making me moan and stuck his tongue in my mouth.

" f-fuck me a-already d-daddy"I moaned out. I didn't have to ask twice before he positioned himself at my entrance and pushed himself into me.

"AHHH~" I screamed as he started to pound into me. He hit my g spot and I lost it " H-Hit t-there right t-there" I moaned. His pace fastened and i couldn't take it anymore.

"AHH~~ C-CUMING" I screamed and came on the both of our chests, not long after he came in side of me and pulled out.

He flopped down next to me and moved me to cuddle him while saying " mine" and we fell asleep saying our goodnights and sweet dreams to one another.

The End

Hope u enjoyed