Chapter 18

Picture of Ari above

2 months later ...

Bre'on POV

My niece Ari has arrived , but soon I'll be saying the same , today she makes two months & I do as well .

"Drew!" I screamed down the hall to King.

"Wassup baby?" I replied.

"I wanna cuddle before you leave." I said with a puppy face no facing him.

"Of you do course." He said picking me up and carrying me to the couch.

"Shut up punk" I told him rapping my arms around his neck kissing him repeatedly.

We cuddled on the couch watching baby boy together my favorite movie.

I loved having Drew in my presents , when he had to leave a piece of me always left with him . He has developed my heart . Without him it just wouldn't be right.

"You have my heart you know that right?" I questioned him.

"I knew it from the start. It wasn't no question baby I can tell by the way you look at me. And you should be able to tell you have mines by the way I care for you." he said now looking in my eyes causing me to get sensitive & shed some tears .

"Tonight stay, don't go please I need and want you to hold me." I told him

"I won't." He said holding me tighter as I dozed off.

Dartez POV

2 months from now , my baby will be leaving out for play offs , I'm going to miss him .

Just as the thought of him leaving he walked in kissing my neck.

"What's wrong baby?" he asked me.

"I don't want you to go , leave me here without you , these last few months I've spend you with have been some of the best in my entire live."I poured out to him.

" You want have too." He answered smiling at me.

"Your not going?" I asked with my face growing even sadder.

"Nooo , baby I'm bring you with me." he said smiling & picking me up.

"For real?" I asked excitedly. With knowing that , I had to fix his favorite for supper .

"Let's take a visit to your moms." I added.

On the way their my favorite song came on.

" Where did you come from am I the only one you make feel this way , where did you learn from I knew it can be taught these days

You shine with picture perfect beauty show it off tell me how you doing it to me showing off let em see you show it off with the whole world going off

I don't think you know your that fine making em all beg falling to their knees you know your blowing my mind make em all die fall to their knees

Ah yeah , Ay yeah ah yeah ah yeah ah yeah ah yeah ah yeah ah yeah ah yeah ah yeah ah yeah ah yeah ah yeah ah yeah ah yeah ah yeah Ah yeah , Ay yeah ah yeah , ah yeah , ah yeah , ah yeah

Where that walk come from how you do it keep me so mesmerize you may be that one wit a body like that you would have start a riot " I song on

"This yo jam huh?"Q asked while laughing.

"Shut up." I said laughing & rolling my eyes at him.

30 minutes later we made it to her house.

" Well hello to my beautiful daughter-in-law & handsome son " Quincy mom Ms.Evenly said to me.

" I missed you , baby long time no see . I see why Quincy couldn't let ya go." she said causing me to blush.

"You too staying for lunch?" She asked smiling.

She was making some seafood pasta. And of course I was going to stay. I love food. And why leave so early if I were coming for her?

"Yes ma'am we are!" I smiled at her.

"Well you wouldn't mind helping would you?" She asked.

"Of course not. What is it you need help with?" I asked starting to raise my jacket sleeves.

"I need you to mix the ingredients in the saucer pan. While I make garlic butters breaded biscuits." She said.

"Sure thing." I said washing my hands.

"So how has your mother been? I haven't seen her in forever." Ms. Evenly called out.

"She doing fine. She been working a lot lately." I explained.

"What about yourself?" I asked her.

"Well child, I have you know I've been  working on retiring and traveling the world on that trip that's coming up." She assured me.

"Ohhh, that sounds like a lot of learning and fun!" I said now putting things into the pan and stirring them. As I watched the noddles in the other pot. Tonight should consist of a lot of bonding.

Natalie POV

Today , I'm taking Ari to my grandma Bonnie's house , while I go back to school for my last course today . We decided on her nickname coming from her first middle name Norari, Ari.

"Thanks grandma." I said kissing her & laying Ari in her bassinet

"Sometimes you should come & spend nights , it can be hard taking care of a baby alone . And how has Elina been holding up?" Grandma said

Elina is Austin's mom , Austin is Ari dad , he died in the gang. Way before I found out I was pregnant. Which was likely when I was just a few weeks pregnant. It was hard but I pulled threw. Every night I go to sleep with him on my mind . He was my first everything . I wish he as here to see Ari , I just wish he was here for it all actually.

"I haven't talk to her since I had Ari. She leaves money on the mail box , but I'll have to check on her & let Ari visit her." I said.

I made it to school just on time for my course , I seen Kristi & Bre'on before walking my class to take my big test for this last semester.

"Ok class it's nice to see your faces , tomorrow , you all must come back to get your cap & gown .Which means your graduating now good luck!" Mr Sullivan announced.

After taking the test I felt like I aced it for Ari & Austin.

The girls & I went out to eat to Copelands. This was a nice breath of fresh air for me.

"Hi parents." Kristi said to Bre'on & I trying to be funny.

"Hey slut!" Bre'on said now laughing at Kristi's face expression. This was going to be a long night for all of us & it was just the beginning.