» Todoroki Enji/Endeavor

Title: The Secret Sugar Baby

[A/N: This is an AU where there's NO quirks, normal heights, where Rei and Enji are HAPPILY divorced, and where the Todoroki sibs are tight with each other but Todo is still iffy cause his dad was busy making the money for the fam. Todo didn't his scar from his mom in this AU too. Lol, enjoy.]

————————————————————

A tall and slender college student, who was waiting for a certain someone, leaned against a brick wall outside of a cafe as he scrolled through his instagram with boredom. He was dressed in casual wear but the clothes were expensive which made him stand out amongst the crowd of young adults, as they took peeks at him and whispered about his attractive appearance. He sighed out, frustrated that his ride wasn't here yet, running his fingers through his hair as he tried to calm down a bit.

He noticed that a girl was shyly walking up to him, fiddling with her fingers as she finally made it over to him. "Um, hi." she started out, finally managing to make eye contact with him. The male looked down at her and gave her a friendly smirk, putting his phone away. "Hi there, may I help you?" He asked as he fixed his tote bag to be properly on his shoulder. She flushed even more as she fumbled for a bit before looking around her.

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but admire you from afar." She admitted honestly, adjusting her bag as well. She looked back up at him with determination shining in her eyes. "Would you like to perhaps go out for coffee?" The male's eyes widened a bit before he chuckled. He shook his head before backing up a bit from how close she gotten to him, almost to the point where her chest touched his arm.

The girl jumped when someone honked their horn, making both people look over at the driver. The male smirked before standing up straighter, making his tall stature seem bigger than before. "Sorry, but I'm already with someone." he waved off, walking over to the car. "At least tell me your name, please!" she shouted after him, still determined to meet him around the campus.

He smirked, turning his head a bit before only shouting out his first name.

"It's [Y/n]."

And with that he got in the expensive car and everyone watched as it drove off. [Y/n] hummed as he buckled himself up, putting the seat back a bit as he put his arms behind his head. He looked over to the older male who was behind the wheel, smirking as he snorted at his attitude. "C'mon Enji baby, don't be jealous." he teased out as he heard a grunt get returned to him.

"You took forever to come, so don't get mad when people finally decide to get brave and talk to me." The college student pouted before closing his eyes, sighing out dramatically as he used one hand to wave it around. He pouted even more when he got ignored, huffing as he just rolled his eyes over the red heads jealousy. He decided to ignore him and waited for them to get to the man's 'house.'

'More like mansion.' thought [Y/n], thinking about the last time he went over to said house. He continued to think deeply before he got nudged, opening an eye to see that they already made it to the man's place. He put the seat back to its original position before taking off his seat belt, grabbing his things before following behind Enji. He looked around amazed, he never really got used to this part in all honesty. I mean, who would? The house was large as hell.

He saw that Enji was already in house slippers and was leaving him behind so he hurriedly toed off his shoes and grabbed his own pair of house slippers. He had his own in this house as he was almost always here with the older male. He set down his bag on a nearby table, stopping the giant from leaving him behind any more by hugging him from behind.