~Palm Beach, California~

"This is gonna be the best class trip ever!" Kirishima exclaimed loudly, looking out the bus window as the scenery sped past.

"Quiet shitty hair I'm trying to sleep." The angry blonde said from the seat next to him, turning in his seat away from the loud redhead.

"Come on you can't tell me you're just gonna sit there and not be ready to enjoy every single thing we're about to do!" Kirishima was obviously seriosuly excited.

The third year classes of UA had taken part in a fundraiser for a foundation a few months  prior, and class 1-A came out at the top of the rankings. As a prize, they won an all expense paid trip to Palm Beach California for a month during summer break.

At first you were hesitant about going, not wanting to be away from your family. Eventually though, the other students won you over with their own respective arguments on why you should go.

Deku suggested it would be a good idea to get away from the stress of training and school for a while, and you had to admit you definitely needed it. The training at UA was definitely something that wore you down, and this would be a good chance to relax and unwind.

"Hey Y/N what do you wanna do first?"
Kirishima leaned over his seat, Bakugos spikey hair popping up over the other seat.

You and Kirishima had been friends ever since the Sports Festival, where he congradualted you on coming in 60th place even if it meant you didn't qualify.
You two began training together after that, and soon you were accepted into his small group of friends as well.

"U-Um...I'm not really sure. I was just thinking about taking it easy for the first day and trying some other stuff tomorrow."
You said truthfully, after a long flight and a 3 hour bus ride across the state, you were almost as worn out as your phone charger.

"Come on you can't be serious! Aren't you excited? The hotel's right on the beach! We can do whatever we want."
Kirishima exclaimed with a bright smile.

"Yeah but we still have to check into the hotel and make sure everyone's room reservations are correct." Deku said from the seat next to you.

"Right..." Kirishima said with slight dismay.

The bus halted to a stop, and Kirishima slid off his seat, falling to the bus floor. Bakugo began to laugh at this loudly.

"We're here! Everyone get off and grab your things in an orderly-"
Iida started to say, before the rest of the class pushed him out of the way entirely and scared around with the carriers outside the bus to grab their things.

You and Deku walked out last, Deku asking Iida if he was alright. You brushed past a few of your classmates to grab your own suitcase, and then went to join the rest of the group who was finally listening to the disheveled Iida.

"The hotel is a few blocks away, everyone stay together and please don't get separated!"
Deku decided to pair up with Uraraka and Iida, conversing with them as you moved along down the streets.

"Hey Y/N what do you think the hotel'l be like?" Kirishima asked, interrupting your thoughts.

"Well, it's a luxury resort on the beach so...high class at the very least."

"I should hope so!" Kaminari said, butting in on your conversation.
"Did you guys hear how much it costs to stay there for just ONE night?"

"Do I want to know?" You asked with wide eyes.

"Let's just say Iida's family is probably the only people who can afford it."

"Damn!" You exclaimed, eyes wide. "Are you serious?!"

"Yeah it must be seriously high class if it costs that much money to stay for a night!" Kirishima said, adding his own input to the comment.

Just then you ran smack into Todoroki's back, falling down to the paved sidewalk under you.
Kirishima helped you up quickly, Todoroki didn't even turn around.

There was now a preppy looking woman in front of the group, a large smile on her face.

"Welcome to Palm Springs Beach Luxury Resort! You can check in at the front desk and we hope you enjoy your stay!"

The hotel was definitely something to behold.

It looked like a modern behemoth of a hotel. The edges of it clean cut and all white. The windows and Balconies were all overlooking the view of the long beach, and the palm trees hung gracefully over the entryway, as the group moved forward Kaminari let out a whistle, the area only seeming more and more expensive as you moved forwards.

"Welcome to Palm Springs Resort how may I help you?"

As you looked around the lobby, Kirishima started telling you all of the things he was excited to try out, and you couldn't help but crack a smile.

You had a feeling this vacation was going to be a great experience.

((Thanks for reading! 💖 I hope you enjoyed it and I'll try to get a new chapter out ASAP!
~Brofist666))