The battle of the south (part 2)

-Reach's pov-
I watch as the neurio rushed towards the aircraft carrier. The Carrier's AA lit up the neurio. I then fired one shot. The shot ripped the neurio clean in two. But then both of the half's began to retaliate into two new ones. One pulled off and headed into the clouds well the other continued to rush at me. I fired another shot and watched as the neurio git ripped into two again and dematerilized.

Just then I saw the other kamikaze into snow and drag her underwater. My instincts kicked in. My great grand father had been a strike warlock using a JU-87 set up, and later the renowned me262 set up. I flew to were she had went in, turned over and headed right towards the water I saw the neurio come out of the water I dropped my recovery beacon into the water right were she had went in along with the 20mm cannon. It was just slowing me down.

I pulled out my knife shot up to the neurio. I then grabbed onto one of its wings and ripped it clean off then stabbed the core with my knife and watched the thing turn to dust.

I then rushed back to wear snow had went in and shot up into the air turned around and dove into the water. I saw her left striker unit caught in the silt then nothing it was as if she had disappeared. Started to check for her thermal but nothing, I them checked for any neurio signatures, my radar let up red only 100 yard infront of me 100s of enemy in wait,  I radio to the aircraft carrier to go back. I then got out of thier.  The ships were ww2 ships primary Italian but some Brit and libreon to. They weretaken over by the neurio.

The Taptic Reach used to drop the beacon and dive into the water

List of ships for those who dare to read all

HMS Abdiel (M39)

Italian submarine Acciaio

Italian submarine Adua

SS Albania (1920)

Italian cruiser Alberico da Barbiano

Italian cruiser Alberto da Giussano

HMS Aldenham (L22)

HMS Algerine (J213)

SS Almeria Lykes (1940)

Italian submarine Ambra

Italian destroyer Aquilone (1927)

Italian submarine Aradam

SS Ardena (1915)

HMS Ark Royal (91)

Italian cruiser Armando Diaz

Italian submarine Ascianghi

Italian destroyer Audace (1916)

Italian submarine Axum

HMS Barham (04)

Italian cruiser Bartolomeo Colleoni

USS Beatty (DD-640)