1

Were all running through the street singing and dancing and when we were done Mal stole a lollipop from a toddler we were all laughing about it I was holding Bridal while doing so then everyone started to run away screaming. ' Mal's mom's here ' I thought " Hi , mom " Mal said " Stelling candy Mal , how disappointing " mom said after she came out from behind her hunch men and noded in acknowledgment me the rest of us before talking to Mal I had put down Bridal when Mom said to walk with her while she's telling about her past. I kinda zoned out until Maleficent yelled " Oh , there's news ... You five have been chosen to attend a new school ... In Auradan " we all started to try to get away screaming I got picked up by one of Maleficent's henchmen and Bridal growled at him we then voiced our opinions on it and let me tell you we did not want to go at all except maybe Evie. Later we were in the lounge and Mal and her mom were having a starting contest which her mom won. Are parents were saying the reasons we couldn't go and they're all selfish reasons dad doesn't want me around eny one who will make me soft or give me a weakness typical. In the end , Maleficent won were going to Auradan. My dad had given me his alpha cape he said wearing it is a way to show dominance.

 My dad had given me his alpha cape he said wearing it is a way to show dominance

I'll have my first change in Auradan .... Cool!

A few hours later the limo arrived and they all got in well Carlos more jumped in after I checked that I had everything my suitcase , memory box , record player/records , backpack , puppy carrier/puppy I got in as well with my backpack on and Bridal's cage in my lap. We started moving and I noticed all the stuff in the car and grabbed the stick rock like candy along with Evie then I saw we were about to go over the bridge I screamed and held into Jay and Bridal but then we didn't fall so we looked up and we were on the bridge riding across it not over it. Mal asked the driver about a button while Evie did her makeup , Jay stuffed stuff into his pockets , and Carlos stuffed his face. Auradan here we come!

 Auradan here we come!