What?

(3rd Person)

Class 1-A were in the common room talking and playing video games.

Izuku Midoriya were talking to his friends Uraraka, Iida, Tsu and Todoroki. When he got a call he realised it was his mom so he got up so he could leave the room to take it.

"Where are you going deku?" Uraraka asked 

"To take this call" He said smiling trying to hurry up the conversation.

"Midoriya why cant you take it here?" Iida asked

"W-well you see" He realises that it would be bad if he didn't take the call so he just pushes it to his ear and hopes no-one will think of him differently after this phone call.

"Yes" He said 

"IZUKU WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU BROKE YOU'RE MOTHER FUCKING BONES" His mother yelled on the other side of the phone.

He looks over at his friends and sent them an apologetic glance.

"BECUSE YOU DIDNT NEED TO FUCKING KNOW!" he screams over the phone.

Suddenly the whole room has their eyes on Midoriya

Whispers spread across the room like

"Did Midoriya just cuss"

"Omg did that just happen" 

And other stuff like that.

-

On the other side of the call his mom kept on getting angrier 

"IZUKU WHEN THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO SEND YOU'RE GRANDFATHER A GET WELL SOON CARD!"

At this point the phone was basically on speaker so he didn't care if his friends could hear.

"ILL SEND HIM THE FUCKING CARD AS SOON AS HE DIES!"

At this point his class mates are shook they didn't realise that their 'cinnamon roll' wasn't what they thought he was.

"DON'T YOU DARE!" His mother getting louder "YOU WILL SEND THAT CARD AND YOU WILL ALSO STOP TALKING TO ME LIKE THAT OR I WILL-"

Izuku hung the phone up on his mother and just started scrolling through instagram.

"Is anyone gonna talk about what just happened" Mina said

-

After that the class wanted to see if Izuku was anymore different...