Meeting you again

This is how Maya looks like ^

Well enjoy! :3

....your P.O.V.

'Its not fair... I can't stand this... Why didn't she tell me that she loved Danny....' "I'm so sorry Maya... I really am." I whispered. I need some fresh air. I went outside and I sat against the door of my apartment. "Man I'm an idiot." I said to myself. "Yeah you are." A voice said. "Huh!?" I said. "It's been some time (f/n)." A boy with blackish blueish hair and blue eyes said. "Who are you?" I asked. "Hmf. You don't remember me... Oh well." The boy said with a cold voice. 'This boy... He has pointy ears and only 2 of his teeth were sharp... This boy .... Looks like... Rin.' "Man... My brother is gonna start to worry... Well see ya... (F/n)." He said as he walked away. "Wait!" I yelled. "Hmm?" He looked back at me. "Are you Rin?" I asked. "Took you about time." He said as he smiled at me. "So it is you... Why... Why did you come back?" I started to cry. " to look for you." He said calmly "I don't have time for this (f/n) I'll come by tomorrow than we can talk some more...." He started to walk away "oh and one more thing... Why him?" And after he said that he walked away. 'Does he mean Danny?' "Hey (f/n) what's all this noise?" Maya said. 'Maya... How am I supposed to look at you?' "Nothing I'm going to sleep..." I said. "(F/n)?" Maya said. "Why didn't you tell me?" I said coldly. "About what?" She said. "About you liking Danny!" I yelled. "How did you-" I cut her off. "You said it in your sleep... Why didn't you tell me!" I yelled. "Because I wanted you to be happy!" She yelled back. "My... Happiness... Maya I don't like Danny..." I said. "Then why are you-" I cut her off. "Because I want to move on... I want to move on from Thea's old feelings... But I can't! I-I still have feelings for R-Rin!" I yelled. "Rin?" She repeated. "Yeah he's a boy that went to my school... I fell in love with him even when he said something that I didn't want to hear... He said that he hated me..." I said as tears ran down my cheeks. I pulled out my phone. "(F/n)? What are you doing?" Maya asked. "Doing something for my friend." I said. "Don't tell me your gonna tell Danny to break up with you... NO DONT... I don't you to! Danny loves you I want you and Danny to be happy! So please forget me..." She cried. "No... He will never be happy with me..." I said. "(F/n)..." She said with a soft tone. "Done." I said. "Done with what?" She asked. "The text... He knows now..." I said. "No no no no no!!!" She yelled. "Now Maya... Catch his heart." I said with a smile. "(F/n)! I'm so sorry!" She said crying. "No no don't mined me. All I want is for you to be happy." I said. "Thank...

You..." Maya said with a teary voice

........next day.........

KNOCK KNOCK "coming." I said as I walked over to the door. I opened the door and I saw... Rin. "What the hell do you want?" I asked with a rude tone. "What's with that tone?" Rin asked "I came here to talk to you. Remember?" He said. "Oh yeah come in." I said. Rin and I went over and sat on the couch in the living room. "Ok let's start talking." Rin said.

A/N: so so so so so sorry that this chapter was so short I got sick :( but next time I'll make it longer :)

Vote comment and fave! Thanks for all your support! The comments you (I think you know who you are) gave me really help me! All the Votes also helped me! Thanks you guys!!! Because of this it makes me want to write more, so continue with all the support!

Next chapter: connect

See ya!

"See ya." Rin said. Emely looked at Rin with a smirk. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Rin asked. "Have fun!" Emely said as she kicked Rin into a crowed of fangirls. "HELP!" Rin yelled. "No!" Emely said as she skipped away. "Hey tell me in the comments what you would do to Rin. Bye!"