I lost my job. My dog kicked me out. I have nothing with me except the clothes on my back.

I'm still deep in thought when I feel a gun pressed behind me.

"Move into that alley without making a sound and maybe I won't shoot"

I hurriedly walk to the alley and raise my hand up behind my head.

"Your purse now"

"Look bro..."

"I said your purse" he almost screams.

"Geez" I muttered under my breath and turn around slowly to hand my purse over to him.

He's going to be very disappointed.

"Look I don't have any money"

The mugger snatched the purse out of my shaky hands. His eyes held pity as he looked at my purse and saw nothing.

"You struggling miss?" He asked,his voice coming out muffled behind his black mask.

"A lot" I admitted.

His eyes soften and he unzipped his pants. My eyes widen in shock and I think he's about to bring out his penis but he just brings out a crumpled 100 dollar bill.

'Who the fuck keeps money there?'

"It's okay. It's better now" he told me as he grabbed my hand and put my purse in it. "Should I walk you home? Do you want to talk?"

The fuck is happening now?

"No thank you"

He hands his gun to me and I look at him in shock. He urges me to take the gun and I shake my head.

"It's made out of chocolate,you need the food you can eat now"

I take the gun hesitantly, "thank you" and I bite into it. Surprisingly,it was made out of chocolate.

"You need them more than I do" he said softly and left me looking bewildered in the middle of the alley.

"I can't believe I was scared of a fucking  chocolate gun" I grumbled and turnaround to leave the alley.

I felt myself fall and hit my head hard. I try to stand but I couldn't even raise my hand. The world becomes blurry and the crescent moon is the last thing I see before the world turns black.

When I wake up,I see a doctor holding a clipboard and smiling down at me.

"What-what the heck happened?"

"How do you feel?" He asked.

I swallow as I nod slowly, "I'm feeling fine"

"That fall could've killed anyone" the doctor said and looked at his clipboard, "but luckily you aren't anyone,you are the main character in a book"

"Excuse me"

"Not just anybook. A wattpad book"

"What do you mean main character?"

"I mean,isn't it obvious. You have rainbow hair and jealousy love turquoise grey eyes"

I look in the mirror which was conveniently placed beside me, "you mean this plain looking girl" I said. "I've always been ugly"

"Another main character characteristic" he ticked off something on his clipboard, "not to mention your name is September Monday bonquiqui princess consuela mcflurry. Very wattpad main character sounding"

I gasp, "oh my god it does sound like it"

"At least you're lucky, I'm just a character that appears in one chapter"