31

• Gia's POV •
I sighed. How am I going to talk thee most stubborn person in the world into going with him tomorrow?

"Penny for your thoughts?" Colt asked quietly as everyone else was asleep on the couches. "Well, Cole wants me to bring her back tomorrow." I started but, I paused.

"So he can cuff her to the bed again. He might be my brother but, he had no right to do that." Colt said. "No. He wants to make it up to her. He knows what he did is wrong." I said.

"What will he be doing?" He asked unsure about what I said. "He wants to basically take her on a date. It will be in the garden. He's going to apologize, tell her that we are going to Italy soon. He was going to propose but, I told him to wait until they are in Italy." I said.

"Okay. Now I want to send her back. I want to see this happen to." He said. "We will watch from one of the balcony's they face the garden." I said with a smirk. He smirked.

"We have to tell Cody and London later." He said. "Of course." I said while climbing onto his lap. Then we started to have a make out session.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Please. Thea. He just wants to talk." I said to Thea with begging eyes. Like I said. Thee most stubborn person in the world.

"No. I'm not going Gia. For the last time." She said angrily. I put my bitch face on and my angry eyes on. Because I am.

"You listen here Thea. You are going to go home. You are going to see what he says. You are going to enjoy the time. You will be happy by the end of this date." I said in a dead serious tone while Colt, Cody and London watched wide eyed but, Thea was amused.

"No." She said. I screamed in frustration which just caused the amusement to dance in her eyes. "You are going and I swear if I have to make it look like you were kidnapped. I will." I said.

"No. I'm not going." She said. "I'll tell him where you are then." I threatened. "Do it. I don't care." She said with challenging eyes that scared me.

"Maybe I will." I challenged while pushing the fear down. "Then do it. Come on. Do it." She said while taking a step near me. I took a step towards her as we had a stare down when the door opened but, that didn't break our stare down.

"I already did." I said. "Thea." I heard Cole say and I saw the way Thea's smirk slowly made its way on her face and I cursed myself out mentally. She's going to cause some real damage. Before she could lunge at him, I tackled her.

I groaned when I was being pinned to the floor but, I rolled over again and was struggling while keeping her there. I think she's super human.

"Thea. Dude. Calm down. You can't hurt him. I know your mad but, hell. He's trying to make it up to you." I said while panting because this is very tiring and this takes a lot of strength to keep her held down.

"You better be glad you don't have balls." She growled. I laughed lightly. "I kinda am." I said, otherwise I would have been kneed in the balls.

"Get off me." She growled angrily. "As long as you don't hurt your boyfriend." I said. "I won't...yet." She said angrily but, I heard her mumbled the yet so I stayed there.

"I won't hurt him damn it. Physically." She said. I sighed and climbed off her and she got up. She punched me in the arm and I winced while holding it.

"Fuck you." I said in pain. "Who said you haven't." She teased even though we haven't. She just likes making Colt mad.

"What!?" Colt and Cole exclaim in anger. "She's just..." I stopped when my mouth was covered. "She doesn't like to admit. Because she learned she was a submissive and that I'm probably much better then Colt." She said.

"Wait. Did you guys like legit fuck?" London asked wide eyed. She's not easy to fool so I bet Thea is making this look real.

"Get your girlfriend off mine." Colt growled at Cole. Then Thea bursted out laughing. "It was a joke." London grumbled while Colt looked relieved and Cole threw Thea over his shoulder while walking out.

Thea was punching his back and thrashing around. He got in the drivers side with her on his lap.

"He's not going to drive like that. Is he?" London asked nervously. "No. He just didn't want her to get out of the car. See." I said as he moved her to the passenger seat after he said something to her.