Chapter4

Please comment,vote,and share enjoy:)
What Aliyah is wearing for the day.

**Aliyah's P.O.V**

When I went in the house it was clean. Aunt Amina told us to go to our room and settle in. I took a quick shower and headed downstairs. When I was on the last step I bumped in to someone and looked up to find Adam.He looked fine, our eyes were locked. I quickly lowered my gaze with my cheeks on fire. I barely know this guy, and if he expected me to have feeling for him already he must be out of his mind.

"Um s-sorry I didn't see you,"Adam said scratching the back of  his head

"It's okay it was an accident anyways," I said my eyes locked on the ground.

"Can I ask you a question," I ask.

A question I wanted to know badly.

"Sure go ahead."

"Why do want to marry me?" I blurt out, looking down the second I say it.

I hear laughter and look up at him smirking.

"Because you're beautiful. Outside as well as the inside. Your mom said great things about you. You seem like a really intelligent woman. I like that you're smart and not afraid of what others think about you. I realized then and there I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. All the praises your mother told me, you just seemed like the perfect one for me,and I know this is a big thing to take in so I'll give your time," He said with an intense look on his as I felt heat all over my whole face, realizing that I was blushing.

How in the world does he know all about this?

"Is someone blushing," I hear a familiar voice and I looked up to see my mom. I quickly looked down at the ground, embarrassed by my mom.

"Sweetheart come help set the table," she said with a teasing tone in her voice.

I quickly rush to the kitchen and see Zaynab and her mom.

"What can I help with?" I ask waiting for instructions.

"Can you cut the carrots?" Aunt Amina answers.

While cutting the carrots I think about if I want to get married yet. Sure I want to get married but I'm only 18 years old. I still have to go to school and get a career. There's so many things I wanted to do before getting married. I'm conflicted because I don't know whether or not this is a good idea. Adam seems like a great guy, I just don't think I'm ready to be in a marriage yet. And Mother saved my from looking for a husband, she saved me from finding love which I actually did want to do. Yet at least. 

Besides I hardly even know this guy.But he know a lot about me. Mother must have told him things.

**Adam's P.O.V**

After what just happened between me and Aliyah I couldn't help but smile. I went to my room and called Ahmed. Ahmed is like a brother to me. We've known each other since 1st grade. When I dial his phone number he picks up on the second ring.

"Salaam bro, why are you calling me?" he says the seconds he picks up.

"Wanted you to come over because my future wife came. We're having dinner,"

"Yeah sure I'll come over in 30 minutes bye," he replied quickly.

I wonder what's gotten into him. Did he miss me that bad even though I saw him the other day? Maybe he wanted the baryani my mother was cooking. After all she makes the best.

He's also been acting like this since my Zaynab came from Dubai. She was gone for about 4 years. She went there because she was taking care of my aunt that was sick.

**ding dong ,ding dong**

That must be Ahmed. I quickly run downstairs and open the door.

"Come in why you standing there for,"I say to him he's literally just standing there like starting at something. I look behind me and see Zaynab standing there. They're staring at each other.

I clear my throat and they both snap out of it.

"Um........salaam Ahmed," Zaynab says while her gaze is locked on the floor. I'm just standing confused at how these two are acting awkwardly around each other.

"Um.....hi how was your trip to Dubai?"Ahmed says while looking down.

"It was great," she says

"Zaynab come here and set the table," mom calls out while Zaynab storms to the kitchen.

I stare at Ahmed until he notices.

"Can you stop staring at me?"he says.

"Can tell me what was that about?" I fire back at him.

***********************************

Hoped you enjoyed that. Please remember to vote,comment,share, and follow for more updates thank you:)