Soloist

Name: Teramoto Yukika

Birthday: February 16th, 1993

About: She is a Japanese soloist under Estimate Entertainment. She made her start in Korean Entertainment  in the 2016 Amazon Prime Exclusive "The Idolmaster KR". She was also apart of the  idol group formed from the show, Real Girls Project. Following the end of Idolmaster and RPG, Teramoto auditioned for Mixnine under MOLE entertainment, where she placed 34th. After Mixnine, Teramoto left MOLE entertainment and signed with Estimate. Following her role in web drama "Hello, Stranger!", Yukika made her solo debut on February 22nd, 2019 with "Neon".

Name: Miyu Takeuchi 

Name: Miyu Takeuchi 

Birthday: January 12, 1996

About: In 2009, Miyu joined popular Japanese girl group, AKB48, and was added to Team 4 starting in 2010. In November 2017, it was announced that AKB48 would be teaming up with Korean company, Mnet, to produce a Korean - Japanese girl group. There, Miyu ranked 17th and failed to make it into the final group. Following the end of Produce 48, Miyu graduated from AKB48 and signed with Korean entertainment company, Mystic Story. She is currently training under the company and is expected to debut in the companies next girl group.