.1.

Darryl walked down the halls, carrying a bunch of books in his hands. He was currently helping out the school librarian, since he feels bad for checking out so many books without offering any sort of assistance. The librarian eventually just made him an Assistant Librarian badge because of how often he helps out. The badge pretty much grants him access to the hallways at any point in time, which is a major plus.

Darryl never abused his permissions though, since he actually enjoyed school. All of the teachers loved him because of his polite behavior and great grades. In fact, nobody really hated him because of how kind he was. You'd think that the popular boys would pick on him, but they actually don't since they pay him to do their homework. 

The boy was on his way back to the library. It was the beginning of his final year in high school, his senior year. He would be graduating in the spring, which was a bummer, but luckily he got accepted into multiple colleges. Now he had to just choose which one to go to.

When the teen finally made it back to the library, he placed the books on the counter. "There you go, Mrs Smith!" He told her happily.

"Thank you, Halo," She replied. The teachers had given him the nickname Halo because of how kind he was. The nickname was totally different from what the students had given him, which was BadBoy. The nickname BadBoy was only said ironically, since he's obviously not bad at all. Eventually the two nicknames collided into BadBoyHalo, which is sometimes said by his friends.

Using her words as a dismissal, Darryl left the hallway and began making his way back to class. On his way there, he noticed a familiar face.

Zak.

The shorter, black haired popular boy was walking down the hallway with a cheeky grin, the corner of his mouth pulled up into a small smile, his eyes showing nothing but mischief. He wore a baggy blue hoodie, with the sleeves pulled up over his fingers. For pants he had black jeans, with the pant legs rolled up slightly to expose his ankles. His bright blue vans matched his hoodie as he bounced his giddy walk towards Darryl.

"BadBoyHalo!" The kid called down the hallway. Zak was only in his sophomore year, which made him a couple of years younger than the adorkable brown haired boy. He actually had a nickname like Darryl did. Instead of a three word name, it was one word that wasn't a real word. Skeppy was what people called him, for his so-called rumor where he hates Jif peanut butter. So they started calling him Skippy at first, the opposing brand, which eventually just evolved into Skeppy.

The nickname Skeppy got to the point where his baseball coach got it printed on the back of Zak's jersey, so whenever their high school plays another school, their school chants "Skeppy" and throws peanuts onto the field because of the peanut butter thing.

"Yes?" Darryl replied politely, knowing he practically had to be nice to this boy because of his popularity. It didn't really matter though, since he would've been nice to Zak anyways.

Zak finally stopped at Darryl's side. "I heard you've got a pass that lets you go anywhere in the hallways," He explained to the nerdier boy.

"That's correct," Darryl replied, then began walking to his class again. He really wasn't sure what Zak was on about, and quite frankly he didn't want to find out.

Zak placed his hand on Darryl's chest, stopping him from walking any further. "I need your help with something." The baseball boy had a playful glint in his eye, almost as if he was up to something.

Darryl frowned, remembering what Skeppy was known for. You never wanted to be on his bad side, since he's practically the king of pranks at the school. He insists on calling them 'trolls', even though they're basically just pranks. Every day is April Fools Day in Skeppy's book. "Zak, I don't want to be involved in one of your tricks," Darryl informed the popular boy.

Zak just rolled his eyes, Darryl's words not phasing his cheeky grin. "Come on, it'll be so much fun! It's on one of my friends, he won't report us," He explained. "If he does, I'll keep your name out of it. Deal?" He asked, holding his hand out for BBH to shake.

Darryl bit his lip in thought. "What would I do?" He questioned, not wanting to agree to something idiotic.

Skeppy retracted his hand. "Oh, you'll just have to lend me your pass for an hour or so. Don't worry, you'll get it back. If a teacher finds out what I did and asks how I got the pass, I'll tell them I stole it from you," He assured the nerd. "Shake on it?" He held out his hand again.

Darryl shook his head. "Tell me this first, what are you going to do with the pass?"

Zak's smirk became wider. "I'm going to use it to leave the classroom during my study hall period, then I'm going to sneak out to my friend Zelk's locker, and unscrew the door. So the next time he opens it, it'll pop right off! Won't that be super funny?" He exclaimed, already giggling from just the idea.

Darryl's eyes widened. "Skeppy, you can't do that!" He replied, covering his mouth with his hand.

Zak just shrugged. "Of course I can! It's not the worst I've ever done. Come on, it'll be hilarious! I'll give the pass right back. Now can we shake on it?"

Darryl bit his lip with a sigh, grabbing Skeppy's hand and shaking it. He took his pass out of his pocket and placed it in the boy's palm, hoping he wouldn't regret it.

Zak's grin had become a full out smile. "You're the best!" He exclaimed, giving the nerd a light and friendly punch to the shoulder. "I'll see you at lunch!" He told him as he begin to jog the other way down the hall. "I love you!" He added right before he was out of hearing range.

Darryl rolled his eyes, then continued making his way back to his class.