thirty-two

Trigger warning!!! Self harm, religion, homophobia !!!

You received a message!
•••

Devoted.to.jesus you're going to hell

Trashmouthtozier yeah I was told

Devoted.to.jesus you're a disgrace. Gay people like you shouldn't have even been born in the first place

Trashmouthtozier gay people are just as valid as any religious asshat like you

Devoted.to.jesus call me that one more time or shut the hell up

Trashmouthtozier oh shittt you said a naughty word you're going to hell1!1!1!

Devoted.to.jesus it says in the Bible man shall not lay with man as they would with a woman

Trashmouthtozier I know.

Trashmouthtozier I'm not even religious so leave me the fuck alone

Devoted.to.jesus you're disgusting. Go kill yourself or something.

•••

"What the fuck?" Eddie yelled, steam practically radiating from the top of his head. He was furious. Like, beyond furious. Richie was still sobbing, his body shaking as Eddie read the messages. Richie wanted to hug eddie and tell him it's going to be okay, but something inside him just- clicked. His body fell limp and his heart shattered. His eyes teared up until he choked out a sob. His cried echoed through his room as Eddie ran his fingers through richies hair, sighing. "I love you, Richie, so so much. You mean the world to me, you know? Without you I don't know where I'd be. Don't listen to them. Don't listen to anyone who tries to tell you you're disgusting and going to hell. You're perfectly valid, just like you said, and don't ever even thing about hurting yourself again." Eddie  joined the crying, arms wrapped tightly around richies neck. They stayed like that for what felt like forever, yet the two eventually cried all the tears they had left and fell asleep.