Right x Kagura: I'll see you again

This was the final day in this small town for Right. He'll be leaving soon at night, when the clock's big hand hits the number twelve and the small hand hits the number 8. The 5 or perhaps I should say the 6 of the ToQgers gathered around at their "secret base" as they talked with each other. Kagura sat next to right and she stayed quiet as Right spoke with the others. Right noticed this and looked over to Kagura.

"Kagura? You seemed down today?" Right asked.

"Do you have to go? I thought you said that the 6 of us would be together?" She looked down.

"Kagura, let's leave it for after, yeah?" Mio said and held her hand. Kagura looked at Mio's sad eyes, nodded and smiled.

"Just kidding! Did you see my acting skills guys?" She place her two hands near her face and laughed. This made everyone there laugh. Akira just smiled.

"Kids! I've made Yakiniku today! Come in and eat!" Kagura's parents said as the kids stood up and ran to Kagura's parent's shop.

"Kagura, you sit here and eat, mommy will bring food out for you." Kagura's mom smiled. The 6 chatted again.

"I won't leave forever, guys! Let's meet up every year, at the secret base!" Right smiled and raised his cup of coke and the others did the same.

ii

4 years later, when the kids turned 14. They've been meeting for the past 4 years and each time, Kagura would be late. This time, Kagura was the first one to be waiting at the secret base. She climbed up the tree and took down their picture album that Right made.

"Yo, Kagura! It's rare to see that you're early." This made Kagura jumped which almost made her fall off the tree.

"Woah! Easy!" Right jumped and went near the tree to help her down.

"Uwha! Right! Kagura!!" Mio shouted.

"Long time no see. You're taller now." Hikari said in a cold tone.

"Yeah!" Tokatti agreed as he adjusted his glass.

"Say that to yourself! You're starting to look like your older self, Tokatti." Right took his hand held Tokatti's cheek to shut him up. Kagura stood there with Mio and watched the boys joke around with eachother. They sat down and chatted with Right as they caught up with eachother's life. They then went out to eat. After they finished the group went to send Right off at the train station.

"Well, I'll see you guys later!" Right smiled.

"Yeah, see you." Hikari said and gave Right a fist bump.

"We'll miss you!" Tokatti just straight up hugged him.

"Gee- stop being a cry baby, Tokatti." Right grabbed his face again.

"Take care of your health, Right." Mio smiled and shook his hand.

"Geh- you're becoming more like a mom everyday." That earned him a hit on the head. They laughed as right complained. He shook it off and looked over to Kagura.

"I'll be going now, Kagura." He smiled and walked up to her.

"Y-yeah." Kagura blushed and looked up. She then took something out of her bag and gave it to Right.

"It's going to be a long trip from here to Tokyo, right? Here, I-I made this. Don't blame me if it tastes bad though." Kagura blushed as she gave it to him with two hands. This made him smile as he took it. She'd expected a pat on her head as he always did that but this time, he placed the Bento in his bag and gave her a hug. Her head placed on his chest as his two hands wrapped around her small frame. Right has grown alot since the last time they met.

"I'll miss you the most." He smiled as he whispered to her. This made both of them blush. Right's train arrived as the wind blew by, they knew that it was time to part.

"Well, I'll see you guys around." Right smiled and pinched Kagura's cheek.

"Take care, right." Hikari smiled as he placed his Kendama away and waved.

"Ah, one more thing. I think it's about time to say it." Right stopped when he entered the train. He was about to say something but the door began to shut. Right then pointed into his phone to signal Kagura.

"What is it? Right?" She asked looking at him with confusion.

"I'll eat your Bento. Even if it's bad." Right said. She just nodded.

"I like you, Kagura." He said and this made Kagura's face go redder then red.

"Some day I'll comeback to this town and stay here forever and I'll ask you out. So, make sure you wait for me." He smiled and Kagura nodded.

"I'll see you later, Kagura." He said and hung up. He waved to everyone from the door and looked at Kagura.

"I wonder how much she'll grow after today." Right whispered to himself as the train departed.

"Mou, I didn't think you were able to give it to him." Mio laughed.

"What did he say?" Hikari asked and Kagura shook her head.

"Nothing much. Just something that I'll say yes to." She said and blushed. When did he return? What happened after? I can't exactly give you the details but all I can say is, 10 years later the church's bell rang and in a moment, there was a ring on both of their hand.

-End-