Chapter 35 - Prison Break

Demi's Pov:

I couldn't believe my eyes.

"SELENA?" I screamed.

"Long time, no see" Selena smirked at me.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!" I began to hit her.

"Leave her alone!" Maddie yelled.

"Mads, she raped me, and set fire to me!" I cried.

"Oh....is that her?" Maddie began to panic.

"YES! SINCE WHEN WERE YOU GAY? AND SHE'S 17! THIS IS ILLEGAL! I'M CALLING THE COPS!" I bellowed.

"No!" Selena cried.

Dallas grabbed Selena and pushed her against the wall to stop her from running off.

"When did you get out? I thought you had a life sentence?" I questioned Selena.

"I escaped." She simply replied.

"Maddie, did she hurt you?" I ran over to Mads and hugged her.

"No, it was fun." Maddison whispered.

"Mads, I don't mind if you're gay, I'm just annoyed because it was a 17 year old rapist and murderer.

"I know, I'm so sorry Demi" Maddison cried into my shoulder.

"It's okay baby, I'm here" I kissed her cheek.

The police later arrived and Selena was arrested again and returned to prison. The cops said that they'll make sure she never escapes again and will never ever get out of prison again....

I bloody hope she doesn't...if she does...I'll have to end her life...and I don't care if I get caught. No one messes with The Lovato's and gets away with it!

A/N:

So, it was Selena! Are you shocked? Or was Selena your guess?